sensi skunk x4 - nitrogen deficiency?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blettabaretta44, Aug 26, 2016.

1. so here's my 4 babies, 2 under separate 300w LEDs each and not loving life at the moment! they haven't grown in the past 3-4 days at all. I can see fungus gnats about sometimes so im guessing they're a factor here

Attached Files:

2. is it time to get them under a 600w MH?

3. Gonna need more details then what you've provided. Soil, nutes, watering schedule, temp, humidity...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. canna terra pro plus. not using any nutes at the moment as I've just transferred these to the current pots. watering every 3 days, currently the soil beneath the first inch or so is quite moist and as im using LEDs it's taking longer to dry out. the humidity is always between 45-55% and the temps around 25-26 Celsius. I can't get it any lower cuz england won't hurry the fuck up and get cold

5. Fungus gnats are a sure sign they are over watered .. Lift the pots up ,, are they heavy ? full of water in the bottom ?

6. nah just moist about two inches down. I've got some peroxide for the next time I water them and some diatomaceous Earth to put on top

7. If they are moist 2 inches down , then 8 inches down is waterlogged , the roots do not live in the top 2 inches ,the roots live deeper , and roots meed to breathe air and the fungus gnats are a sign of over watering