Sensi Seeds Super Skunk Coco Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SiRbUdZaLot84, Mar 5, 2013.

1. #1 SiRbUdZaLot84, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
    Hey everyone. I've been away for a lil while and glad to be back. I'm chiming in a little late on my current coco grow. I am running Two 1000watt C.A.P. Xtreme Nano's with Two 8" XXXL air-cooled Hoods and DigiLux HPS bulbs.. Running fully automated room with flood tables as you'll see in the pics and CO2.. I am currently starting week 4 and exactly 22 days into the grow so let me know what you think. I am also running the entire GH Floras Series nutrient line.

Attached Files:

2. #2 SiRbUdZaLot84, Mar 5, 2013
    Above is just the equipment I'm using. Here are some pics of the room! Please let me know what you think and if you have any ideas or questions.

Attached Files:

3. Subbed in for the grow. Looks like u got the sameness I do with no traffic on the grow. It will come.

Can't see much of th sealed box we spoke if earlier. If y got some pics pls post.

4. #4 SiRbUdZaLot84, Mar 5, 2013
    Hey JHerrer. Yea I just started the post. This is a sealed room. I started with a custom made box a few years back in some of my old posts if you want to see a grow box setup. I have videos here on GC. With experience and everything I've learned from the fine people here on GC and myself I finally upgraded to this room and run more advanced techniques. I am living proof that anyone can learn how to grow the right way with some good help from good people but I started with much smaller grow box set ups before venturing into bigger setups like this one. Let me know if you have questions about anything, I'm here to help. Many people helped me learn here on GC back in 2009 so after a few years of playing I'm back to return the favor and help some of the newer members on here.

5. Vids not working bud. Also.. Here you got 2 1000 watt bulbs and the other room says you have LED lights in the 3x2 box

6. #6 SiRbUdZaLot84, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2013
    Sorry about that. Here is the link on YouTube of my old custom grow box. This is how I started and learned. Kinda funny now that I think about what I knew then and what I know now! Lol

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cPL5QOTazpY[/ame]

7. Sorry. Didn't see entire post.

So here's a question. What would y recommend for a garage with extremely high ambient air?

I was thinking a sealed grow box but it seems my ventilation is finally right on the money. Not sure yet. Still testing

8. Are you considering a bigger grow like using the garage or do you want to keep it small with a box or tent?

9. I guess my first questions would be exactly how hot is the ambient air in the garage and are you trying to keep the grow small?

10. Keep the grow small. I have a 1000hps and 600hps and 2 24 inch t5's I use for clones/seedlings

I'm trying to keep it 2 plant average. 5 plant max so 3x4 is good. I'm currently in a 4x2 grow tent.

Ps. If u wanna move to pm or another thread we can so i don't clog your up.

11. Hey everyone! Here's an update on the grow. I just started week 5 of flowering yesterday and the ladies look amazing! The buds are really starting to bulk up and they're getting sticky and smelly as hell! I hope to get at least 3+ lbs from this room. Here are the new pics.

Attached Files:

12. #12 SiRbUdZaLot84, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    Here's a Grandaddy Purple plant I have in the room. Just a new one I'm trying out. Everyone loves purple! :)

ForumRunner_20130312_200623.png

13. vary cool set up man!!!

14. Thanks bro.. It took me a year to put it all together and finally dial it all in lol.

15. wow! what an intense operation!

love the lollipop work

16. nice grow! looks like lots of action going on in there :)

how is that super skunk from sensi? ive been looking for a super nasty stinky skunk strain. so far its either super skunk from g13 labs, or possibly from sensi, or im pretty sure rks from reserva prevada will be what im looking for.

17. #17 SiRbUdZaLot84, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013
    Thanks man :) I like sensi's super skunk. They have the solid genetics I was looking for. I can tell you from my current grow that sensi's version definitely shows that sativa in them and I'm only on week 5 and they are super sticky already and the smell is great! I can't think of one complaint yet. If you're considering a skunk, Sensi Seeds Super Skunk is a great choice. We'll see what the yield looks like when I harvest but I'll keep you posted the whole way through and so far it looks like it's gonna be a good one. I'm a big fan of Reserva Pravada as well, they have great genetics too. I guess you get what you pay for in the end. Sensi seeds has been around for ever and when it comes to skunk, northern light and big bud they have the old school stable genetics. Their super skunk is a fast flowering strain too. They say 45-50 days for flowering but from what I read 55-60 days is the sweet spot.

18. Nice set up I love full rooms grows. I started the same way as you in a little stealth cabinent with cfls then moved to 400w and then 1000w in tent. Next I want a room for sure. What all strains do you have in there?

19. Thanks man. It feels like my own little laboratory in there. And a jungle lol :) That whole room is all Sensi Seeds Super Skunk. I also have one Grandaddy Purple I'm trying out in there. But so far so good. I am ending week 5 in 2 days and I believe on Sensi 's site it says it's only about 45-50 days flowering time so almost there :) I'll have some new pics up on Monday. I usually like to update the journal every Monday.

20. Hey everyone! It's Monday and I'm starting week 6 today. I flushed with Ph adjusted plain water for 2 days just to give the girls a break and now i'm going to step up the bloom nutes. Here are some updated pics of the room I just took a few minutes ago.

ForumRunner_20130318_151543.png

ForumRunner_20130318_151624.png

ForumRunner_20130318_151723.png

ForumRunner_20130318_151819.png

ForumRunner_20130318_151939.png

ForumRunner_20130318_152047.png

ForumRunner_20130318_152125.png

ForumRunner_20130318_152158.png

ForumRunner_20130318_152230.png

ForumRunner_20130318_152308.png

ForumRunner_20130318_152308.png

ForumRunner_20130318_152355.png