Sensi seeds skunk #1 automatic grow

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Muertoweirdo, Apr 29, 2013.

1. #1 Muertoweirdo, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2013
    Starting my first automatic grow with sensi seeds skunk #1. My setup is 250wmh and then 250w hps for flowering. Using a 50/50 mix of ffof and light warrior. Started her in rockwool after about a week moved her into my 5 gallon pot under fluros. At week 2 ill move her into the tent with mh 20/4 light cycle. Been doing constant light so far. Using BMO nutes with molasses and sugaree for the end of the process. Planning on starting nutes at 1/4 strength at week 2. Just grow and micro nutes till flower then flush and new nute cycle. Any help or info would be appreciated. This picture is 10 days from her first set of true leaves.

Attached Files:

2. Day 13 transferred into tent with 250 mh hid, 1 small oscillating fan and one small fan for exhaust. Tomorrow i will start feeding her every other watering with 1/4 strength BMO grow nute. Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

3. Named her Beatrix Kiddo!

Attached Files:

4. Howdy,

I am looking at this strain for growing next, nice to find someone doing it now!

Your baby looks good at the moment, how old is she?

What is grow setup - soil content, ferts, water schedule?

U.

5. All my set up info is in the original post. She is 17 days old now. I'm also spraying her with carbonated water with BMO foliage nutes.

Attached Files:

6. #6 urema, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2013
    Hows your plant going friend?

Im growing Skunk #1s now as well (see the link in my signature)....

How long did yours take to flower and harvest? I am on 48 days now.

Thanks,
    U.

7. If you don't mind me asking. Why carbonated water as foliar application?

8. carbonated water = co2 Great lookin plant! Keep givin her the love

9. I highly doubt the levels of co2 in soda will have any effect on growth rate. Now a botanical tea, or hell just soak some kelp in water for a day or two. And use that as foliar spray. That will have noticeable effect. Gil carandang has a recipe for calcium phosphate that will knock your socks off used as foliar application.