Sensi Seeds Promo at The Vault

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Jan 28, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Its cannabis seeds promo time again at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store!

This time we have partnered with Sensi Seeds and have some Big Bud Feminised and NL Autos to be won, visit Sensi Seeds Promo at The Vault to read the rules, learn how to enter and get a 15% discount code of Sensi Seeds!

• Like Like x 15
  2. Thanks for the opportunity at some awesome Sensi Seeds genetics
    #TeamVault

• Like Like x 1
  3. Amazing!

• Like Like x 2
  4. I currently don't have any experience with those specific seeds but I am familiar with Big Bud and Northern Lights strains and would sure be thrilled to try these seeds out and spread the word here in Northern Michigan!!!

Sent from my LML713DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. I've smoked a lot of NL in my time but haven't seen it around as of late. Some AF seeds would be great for my future endeavors please consider my entry.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sensi NL is the real deal

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sensiseeds I'm in.Fingers crossed as alwaysThanks for these opportunity GeorgeThe Vault

• Like Like x 1
  8. 5 big bud sensi count me in please

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have their photo northern lights but I haven’t got the auto version! I would really like to see their Big Bud Feminised! Thanks for the promo guys!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Have never ran the RQS yet but am excite too. Would love the chance to run either strains really. Thanks again vault

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes sir

• Like Like x 1
  12. Great giveaways @TheVault NL AUTOS for me pls

• Like Like x 1
  13. Got some Sensi seeds in my last order. Have a NL photo going right now. Would love to win the Big Bud!!
    Thanks George!
    #TeamVault

• Like Like x 1
  14. Another awesome giveaway.The Vault X Sensi Seeds.Good luck to everyone,thank you George for the chance to win

• Like Like x 1
  15. So far I have grown very little. But I would like to try Sensi Seeds.
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've never had the opportunity to grow big bud from Sensi seeds but sounds awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  17. I've had northern lights and big bud multiple times, but would love to grow some of my own.

See if I can better the quality of what I've had before.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I've never grown those strains nor had the privilege to use Sensi seed's before, is this my lucky contest or have i jinxed myself?

• Like Like x 2
  19. Thank you SensiSeeds for the chance at some autos. Love the big buds.

• Like Like x 1
  20. never had a chance to grow either any Sensi Seeds OR Northern Lights. would love to try a NL auto

• Like Like x 1