Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sensi nears 4000!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hippie john, Aug 9, 2003.

1. i'm so excited@111``~! only ~25 to go!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lets get stoned and party

2. I KNOW I KNOW!!! EXCITING ISNT IT! lol.

18 to go now.

3. alrighty! a couple daiseys desire and a few blunts comin up!!!!

4. cant smoke now... but i will later in celebration!!!!!! :smoke: :smoking: (thats a before n after)

5. hot damn

ive never felt so much pressure...

*sigh*

here it is folks...

wish it happy..

weeee!

okie dopey..

carry on.

6. yaay!

DANCE MUTHA FUCKAS! DANCE!

everyone who has weed.... smoke some for sensimil,
    anyone who has some booze.... knock one back in honour of sensimil,
    all y'all who got anything at all that can be eaten, drunk, snorted or otherwise put into your body to give a psychoactive experience... get fucked up for sensi...

4000 i here!
    (and before me too. phew!)

anotha 200 and we'll be celebrating the big one. the decifourtwenty.

YOU'VE never felt so much pressure? man, how do ya think I feel... i got some crazy shit to live upto now thnx to Dr_Krapp.

7. w00t! Go Sensi! If I had any mind altering substance I'd be all over it in honor of you, girl. Just wait a week or so til I make it back to school for your deci-420 and I'll try to be able to honor your accomplishment properly.

*wiggle*

8. Nice...I have to wake up and get baked for Sensi! I was going to wait and take care of some things first...but for Sensi, I will do anything.

I'd like to start peeling off clothes and dance to After Dark like Salma did in From Dusk to Dawn. Would that be a proper dance for this occasion, Miss Sensi?????

9. *Sensi and Inferior both nod furiously*

10. congrats sensi, im nearing 200, cant imagine 4000.....hmm maybe one day

11. oh sensi, congrats!!

If i dance now..what will I do for the 4200 post!?

oh well!

*dancedancedancedancedance*

12. tear comes to eye:')

13. Jesus... that's a shitload of posts..

Ive been a member of this paintball board for nearing 2 years and I post quite often... I only have just under 2k posts!

14. most appropriate :D im all hot and bothered just thinking about it :)

15. oh my god thats beautiful:)

16. I'll second that :D

Soz if im late Congrats Sensi Nuff Love !!!

17. I wanna go to Bovine University when I grow up!!

18. sensi... how long can you keep ahead? if i get to 4199 and you've not hit 4200 yet i'm just not gonna post until the sensi 4200 celebrations thread.

19. AARRRGGG, im a pirate!!! happy 4000.... well... now its a bunch higher than that....but still...wait... didnt i already post to this... WHOOPS, dont matter happy 4000!