Sensi Bloom ph perfect

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Bossvegeta1, Aug 14, 2011.

1. #21 Dustybowlz, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What did it look like? I am having similar problems and so far am following similar suit.

2. #22 fyrhazzrd, Aug 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2011
    The leaf was green; but the vein part of the leaf was yellow. The yellow part was about 1/4" wide.

There is a picture in the grow journal that is in my signature. It is in Post 68 on page 5.

3. #23 Dustybowlz, Aug 28, 2011
    Crap that's not what im getting.

Im getting a wilt while staying green. Its ever so slight but I know it is a feed issue(vs say a pest issue) bc it's consistent between all plants.

Mine looks like a loss of cell rigidity. It seems like loss of cell rigidity because not only do some of the leafs wilt, the branches are not stiff enough even by wk 4 to support the weight of the colas. They all bend down and almost fall over, by wk 5 if there not tied up there hanging on the floor?

4. #24 fyrhazzrd, Aug 28, 2011
    Wilt like that can happen with heat stress, high humidity, or high water temps in dwc. I would check those out. If you are growing in soil it could be under watering or drowning as well.

5. #25 Dustybowlz, Aug 29, 2011
    I know and that's the problem. I don't have any of those problems. I was getting more into it and thinking of other things like low amounts of co2, maybe my water levels are too high in my bucket and its a sign of over watering, or even calcium toxicity (from the way im buffering my RO, which was instructed to me from the same person every time from the advanced nutrients 800 line).

Being a noob could never shine more.

Current conditions havent changed much from the previous conditions
    They are as follows, Im listing both veg and bloom because wilting starts in veg and continues into the first month of bloom

-Veg-

-Day-Low 73 high 78
    -Rh- Low 55 high 65

-Night-Low 65 high 68
    -Rh-Low 55 high 65

Bloom

-Day-Low 73 high 77
    -Rh- Low 50 high 60

-Night-Low 63 high 68
    -Rh-Low 50 high 60

-Bucket temps stay between 68 and 72 ,There at 68-70 for about 18 hours a day and only creep to 72 for 6 hours at the end of the evening before lights out. Last grow they stayed around 70-72 but now that I have the ac it stays a bit lower.
    -Roots are always solid white, I use 3gal buckets in veg and 5 gallon buckets in bloom. I use pirana and voodoo in first 2 weeks in veg and first 2 weeks in bloom. Still, root development isnt what I think it should be. I want to try using great white, but I have soo much of the advanced products left.

6. Dusty try some rhinoskin or some silica it'll really sturdy up your plants

7. I thought of that last time I was in the hydro store and the guy in there said he can taste the silica?

Is that true? Because I was thinking of giving it a try? Either that or running a trillius net?

8. a net would help mostly at the start of flower when stems are thin also spraying water or soda water will bulk ur plant u might wanna try veg at 85f should get a good yield

10. Keep the night temp as close to the day temp as possible it helps with stretching among other things. Silica is fine just like everything though dont over do it.

11. it will promote faster growth but with lst u can make the growth horizontal first so there will be more and more branches with an even canopy

12. I HAD MAD PROBLEMS WITH SENSI BLOOM AND GROW TURNS OUT IT WAS A OVERHEAT IN GROW ROOM CAUSED ALL SORTS OF SHIT TOOK 2 GROWS TO PIN POINT USING SENSI GROW/BLOOM GOOD YEILDS ECT NOT ALWAYS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I GUESS THATS WHAT IAM SAYING
    :smoke: