Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sense of hearing messed up when you smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lamedeer123, Mar 11, 2009.

1. i've talked about this to my friends and no one i know seems to get this as bad as i do. when i get really high my sense of hearing gets all messed up. either everything sounds really loud or really quiet. like i'll be talking for 5 minutes and no one responds. then after a while someone will turn to me and say, what?! dude i cant hear you, your talking really quiet... and i'll say really? and they will say what?! and i'll start trying to talk really loud but i sound like im talking at a normal volume. also when i said everything either sounds loud or quiet, everything sounds normal volume to me but i guess in reality it's not, so i end up talking too loud or too quiet. this happens to me all all kinds of drugs, and the higher i am the more intense the effect, it can be really annoying when no one can hear what your saying. also then sometimes i end up yelling without realizing lol, dude why are you shouting?!

2. Used to happen to me all the time. Not so much anymore... *shrug* it stopped for me when i switched dealers... maybe something to do with that? idk. Actually, come to think of it...sometimes it still happens to me, but only when I end up completely gone, or someone packs the bowl weirdly.... well, that last one not anymore. a 'friend' of mine who i got rid of because she was stealing from my grandma.... she was a fucktard, she didn't even fucking break the shit up,s he just broke off chunks, left seeds and stems and tossed it in the bowl and lit it. after a while i didn't allow her to pack a bowl i was gonna smoke.

ugh, idiots. :\

3. yea man i get that all the time. one time i was at a party and really blazed and i was getting annoyed that nobody was fixing the cd player cuz the disk was skipping and it turned out that it wasnt skipping and it was just me haha