Senior prank?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jiggernex, Nov 18, 2011.

1. My school has an agricultural program that many people from around the state come to my school to do. Basically you learn how to do whatever you choose, taking care of dogs, fixing tractors, raising farm animals, etc. Agriculture related.

This program has over 100 people I'm pretty sure and only one kind of person makes up the majority of these people. They are the most annoying ignorant racist rednecks on the planet so that's why I don't feel bad about this.

For my senior prank I want to let all the animals they keep there (a lot) free to roam the town. It's mostly just some sheep, a few pigs, a cow (btw this cow belongs to this fucking kid I despise who tried to push me around) and a pony, and some other small animals. I'd do it during night and I need to get some keys to the place which would be hard to do considering I'm not in voag, but I'll figure something out.

What are your opinions about this?

2. I wouldn't do it. You could get into really deep shit for that. Besides that, you're not doing the animals any favors by letting them roam the town. They'll be confused and afraid. It just seems cruel to me.

3. Don't get me wrong, I love animals but I'm not doing this for the morality or whatever. Mostly just to piss off those people, for teh great lulz.

4. #4 mrgoodsmoke, Nov 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    Whatever your prank ends up being, I think it's only proper that it include taking a shit someplace you're not supposed to. Maybe under the bleachers, or on the steps of an important building or in the middle of a frat house's driveway. Be creative. Nothing funnier than a randomly placed turd.

We should start a large movement of people who just all take shits in public places. Imagine once it got big enough to be on the news how hard you'd laugh baked off your ass watching some CNN w/ that shit on.

Like what if the movement became political and instead of occupying places, everyone just went there and took shits simultaneously all over the place, then just wiped and walked away? Like thousands of people? It would change the world man.

5. shitting on a car in the middle of an empty parking lot at 3AM has never been more appropriate

6. lol you call them rednecks but for your location it says 'amerikkka'
    you sound dumb as fuck, go ahead and do it so youll get caught

7. Well, if that incident in Ohio is anything to learn from, the police might get to have some moving target practice with all those animals you let out.

I'd go with the shitting on a car prank, ^^^buddy^^^ said.

8. [quote name='"mrgoodsmoke"']whatever your prank ends up being, i think it's only proper that it include taking a shit someplace you're not supposed to. Maybe under the bleachers, or on the steps of an important building or in the middle of a frat house's driveway. Be creative. Nothing funnier than a randomly placed turd.

We should start a large movement of people who just all take shits in public places. Imagine once it got big enough to be on the news how hard you'd laugh baked off your ass watching some cnn w/ that shit on.

Like what if the movement became political and instead of occupying places, everyone just went there and took shits simultaneously all over the place, then just wiped and walked away? Like thousands of people? It would change the world man.[/quote]

yes! Thisssss!!!!

9. I used to go to parties on campus and take shits in people's bathtubs, then just pull the shower curtain. You walk right out and even if the next person sees you, and smells the shit, at least a couple more people will go in and out before they discover it then no one will know who it was. My friends called me the phantom shitter.

10. Um, my location is a statement about how ignorant my country is... I don't claim to be part of the KKK.

Also I know for a fact they wouldn't shoot a pony and a cow and some pigs, that's plain dumb, but it would be funnier than fuck to see the racist bigot rednecks and the asshole teachers freaking out over a couple of dumb animals. Morality police GTFO, learn to laugh for once.

11. Okay, so you don't want opinions that differ from yours. Check.

12. Amen to that. Thanks for bringing up what happened in Ohio. I don't think they'd shoot non threatening animals like cows and horses but you never know.

13. Take shits on the animals

14. No, I don't want people saying crap like "thats messed up to the animals, think how hard it will be for them to rely on basic instincts and be in a place different from their typical one". Well fucking duh I already know that. I'm more interested in what people think of the lulz-potential of this prank.

15. There is no lulz potential unless you're into cruelty and ignorance. Grow up. Or do what others have said and just take a random shit somewhere. It's still stupid but at least it doesn't hurt anyone.

16. Dont do it.

This prank was done before but they put the animals in the school. Well four of the animals died and others hurt by stupid kids kicking them or stomping them.

The kids were charged with multiple counts of felony animal abuse, had to pay for the injured animals, replace the dead animals, had to pay thousands in fines and court fees and were kicked out of school.

Overall that prank could cost you thousands of dollars and a criminal record. So if that makes a great prank in your mind go for it.

17. Ah, more shitty possibilities...

Go shit on the cars of the redneck people.

18. There's is no lulz potential. You're just gonna get into trouble.

19. Don't do it...

20. GC + Senior prank =

Special Brownies people cmon...

Your welcome.