Sending This Cart Back Finger Prints!

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Novahaze, Oct 24, 2019.

1. #1 Novahaze, Oct 24, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    Has anyone ever heard of Yin Yang Infusions yinyanginfusions.com in LA? Ordered a Strawberry Cough cart, CBD+CBG no THC, (I think). Just received it today the package is not sealed, no batch numbers, no info on who made the cart or liquid AND Finger Prints on the shiny mouth peace. I'm going to call them tomorrow as their site says no returns. Checked around a little, they do have resellers but something about that company puts me off, not sure what (besides the obvious). The founder only uses his first name, I know lots of peps do that, but he only sales "Legal" stuff on the site. They are owned or operated by Naturopathic Consulting LLC. Read their Terms and that was a laugh...They state that they are not liable for the quality of their products and cannot be held liable for, blah, blah...Yeah I bet that will hold up really well in a court if someone where to get ill from their junk. Hopefully they will be cool about it cause this isn't right!

Edited: They do have labs reports. The problem is the lab reports refer to batch numbers not product names. So there is no way to interpret their Sketchy lab reports.....

2. Dude, you're not going to get your money back. And I wouldn't trust that stuff with a ten foot pole.

So many sketchy companies out there today

3. I talked to the owner and he had already sent me a replacement for the one I had. The email that I already sent to them said I wanted a refund. So after a little back and forth he is going to refund my money. Yeah I don't even want to try the new cart.