Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sending/selling MMJ

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Trogdole, Jan 29, 2010.

1. Just a question. I know that sending weed is illegal, yadda yadda. And I'm not asking for any pickups either. I'm just wondering if you guys have heard of anyone getting connects in a MMJ state, and selling their weed to people in other states?

2. yes. people send pot in packages that look like care packages.

3. If you get four kills in a row without dying you can get a care package....but really it can be sketchy

4. ^ haha :D cod

5. Yeah people do this, I saw a post on here from last summer where some guy got a huge bag of "coffee". This is why mmj isnt legal in other states though or even federally legal. Its because if your going to get a mmj card and sell the green to people, why not a high school kid or something. This is what people that are anti-pot think, so we are only shooting our self in the foot. Sorry for the lecture, I just dont like this kinda thing cuz it really hurts the legalization of weed which most of us here want.

6. That's a great point, I didn't think about that. I guess I'll forget this idea, and just be patient til I can grow. :D