Sending my vape in for repair and worried about getting booked..

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by ballerking, May 10, 2012.

1. I have an n02 vapir vaporizer and it recently stopped working. It just wont turn on. We did hock it up to a water bottle bong, so it's possible water got in it. Either that or it broke with dropping. But it does have a warranty and I can send it to be repaired but I'm worried about getting booked cause of the residue.. can i get in trouble? im sending it from canada to cali.

2. [quote name='"ballerking"']I have an n02 vapir vaporizer and it recently stopped working. It just wont turn on. We did hock it up to a water bottle bong, so it's possible water got in it. Either that or it broke with dropping. But it does have a warranty and I can send it to be repaired but I'm worried about getting booked cause of the residue.. can i get in trouble? im sending it from canada to cali.[/quote]

They surely told you it has to be clean before you send it in... I would be very afraid of shipping that through the mail. Especially over customs...

Find a way to clean it, or move on, cuz you ain't sending that through the mail if it's dirty.