Sending in your MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Mithrandir, Nov 22, 2011.

1. I'm curious if anyone here has sent in their MFLB for a new one with their life time warranty. Did you have to physically send it in? Or did you just need to send in pictures?

2. Pictures are needed, and it will need to show the serial number on the bottom along with your name on a piece of paper or something to identify it. They send you a new one first, then you use the box they sent it in to send the broken one back to them. If you don't send it back they null both warranties and steal your first born.

3. Contact them, they will explain the situation to you. Then come back here and explain it to me...

4. [quote name='"CentiZen"']Pictures are needed, and it will need to show the serial number on the bottom along with your name on a piece of paper or something to identify it. They send you a new one first, then you use the box they sent it in to send the broken one back to them. If you don't send it back they null both warranties and steal your first born.[/quote]

Thanks for the info. Just curious how sending in a rezed up flight box would be. Would it be safe to send back?

5. [quote name='"Hiebs"']

Thanks for the info. Just curious how sending in a rezed up flight box would be. Would it be safe to send back?[/quote]

Clean it?

6. [quote name='"Phisherman"']

Clean it?[/quote]

Cleaning that thin screen? You can only get so much out of there with the brush, and even after cleaning its pretty apparent that it's still been used. Not like glass where you can get it looking brand new.

7. No, clean the resin off the screen by dipping the brush in 70% iso and brush the screen. Then run the box to evaporate it.

8. [quote name='"CentiZen"']No, clean the resin off the screen by dipping the brush in 70% iso and brush the screen. Then run the box to evaporate it.[/quote]

A very good idea. I might try it tonight when I'm home. I wonder if it would perform better after a good cleaning as well. I find that I can't get as big of rips as I used to.