Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sending Bongs and Vapes in the Mail

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HUEMAN, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Hey I was wondering if it's legal to send a vaporizer or a bong through the mail if it hasn't been used at all yet. Will they still possibly confiscate it even though it technically isn't drug paraphernalia?

2. I got my vape through the mail just fine

3. If it hasn't been used, there's nothing illegal about it.

4. It's not considered drug paraphernalia until it's been used to smoke weed or any other illegal substance, so you can't get in trouble for getting it delivered through the mail

5. my freind got sent actual weed through the mail so if they can do that im sure this will work

6. That not legal. Clean pipes are, however legal. If they confiscate your clean pipe in the mail you can challenge it in court. If they confiscate your weed you'd better act like it wasnt yours!

7. that's pretty funny dude. the one thing I'm worried about is whether or not they screen the packages or not.

8. "That's what I like about the FedEx driver, he's a drug dealer and he don't even know it...and he's always on time." - Mitch Hedberg

9. I plan on sending me a

Vaporizer, Broken bong, bubbler, and a scale through the mail.

The bong and bubbler are used, so imma have to clean em out first
    with some nice glass pipe cleaner.

10. ^A broken bong?

My buddy told me his aunt send him a jar of weed in the mail, so even if it was dirty you'll probably be fine
    And who would be confiscating it?

11. if they did that they might as well confiscate them out of head shops.