sending blotter in the mail?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by killapse, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Not much, but just say 10 blotters were folded well in a few sheets of paper and in an envelope, sealed. What's the chances of that getting found? slim i'd assume.

2. I wouldn't know, I would suggest trying it with maybe 1 or 2 blotters (not 10, sounds like a good chunk of cash there) - and using a fake return address (just incase it somehow gets caught) and sending it, see if it gets caught, if not.. try 10, lol.

3. It can be done, but keep in mind LSD-25 is extremely fragile, and light and high temps and moisture all contribute to breaking it down.

4. Ya bro you should be good. Send them in a greeting card, or blot on the actual carf itself!

Its oudorless, so ammount doesnt matter.

Ive heard an urban lagend about a guy dipping magazines in sid, and then a customs offucer read one (and licked fingers!).

Stupid pigs

5. :hello:

6. LSD is undetectable by drug dogs and customs wont know if the blotter paper is realy covered in LSD so they will send it on its way.

7. Just send it in a birthday card or some sort of card. I have had buddys gettin weed sent to them in birthday cards. They would get like a gram but it would be all ground up and in the bottom of the card.

8. blotter paper in the mail with millions of other paper. There's like absolutely no chance you'll get caught unless you write "this is not lsd" on the envelope.

9. just be clever about it.

10. that's what I thought. im not talking to supply the city, just i have friends who live elsewhere that can get good ones, and to even get a couple for me and my girlfriend is a 3-year search.. so ya know.

get some money, fold it up inside the money, tape the folded money to the card,s lide it inside the envelope and seal it with no return address.

should be ok. :D

11. dont mail it, fax it

12. get a birthday card that has 3d pop up paper when the card is open. Cut the blotter into singles. Then cut a small slit on the 3d pop up paper base so it it can slide inbetween the card papers.

13. duh...

14. You do know that faxing doesn't actually magically teleport a paper through a series of telephone wires right? It copies one paper and prints out the same thing on the other machine.

15. my friend sent me some hits on a strange letter he wrote which i could not decipher, it was awesome.

16. aw hit me up.

17. Fuck yeah, he's completely right. I had this really good acid sent to me, I'd tried it before, and it was complete bullshit. The temperature and humidity fucked it up. :(