Sending a money order from USA to the UK

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by ezbake, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Hey just wondering what is involved when you send a money order from the USA to the UK,

I know you just get a regular money order and put it in a envelope, but you can't put a regular stamp on it right? You need Global Priority Mail, right?

Is there any way to avoid going to the post office to send it?

If I do go to the post office, do they ever ask for ID to send global priority mail?

2. Put cash or in your case a money order in an envolope w/ yur order and seal it> 3 stamps and throw it in a streetside pick up bin!

3. I called USPS and they said I need $0.84 cents in stamps and to write Air Mail or something in the lower left corner.

DrChronic.com says don't forget to include the 4.75 postage, anyone know what that is and how I include it?

4. That's what he charges for shipping! Throw 5$ in w/ your money order if you already got the money order other wise I know nothing about writing anything like air on the envelope! Don't make this harder than it has to be Put the amount your order is w 5 for stealth shipping and you order sheet, seal it, put oh yeah address on the outside 3 stamps then throw it in the box! Peace bro and yeah I know you wanna do it right! Da_Milkman

5. Yeah, thats what I thought it was too but I want to make sure,
    I emailed doc chronic and seed boutique cuz i am going to place an order with each to ensure I receive it.

I will post what he says when I get the email

6. and LOL i know im probably making it harder than it is but
    if I mess 1 thing up, i dont get my seeds and i have to wait an extra week or two... so this is very important lol!! :D

7. shit man i just bought mine with my credit/debit card. "oh yeah" is listed as a party supply store and i got mine i a week flat!:D

8. Yeah you could buy with a credit card...

And yeah they're listed as a party supply store...

But don't you think the USA government has looked into the seed companys and knows that oh yeah is a seed company and not a party store?

If they havn't they are seriously not doing their jobs very well...

9. oh, i'm sure they have, but they have to look for it. they're not just automatically going to know that i bought seeds unless someone checks the records. and they have no reason to do that.

10. i've ordered from doc 3X with CC, and gypsy once with CC (before they stopped that) and once with a MO. i got all of my CC orders in under a week while gypsy took about 12 days with the MO and without giving me notice that my seeds were shipped.

personally, i HATE sending money through the mail ESPECIALLY NOW!!! this is the prime season for crooked postal workers to rip letters open looking for christmas gifts! never seen a "inside investigation" show?

EVERY report i've ever read about someone not recieving a seed order (other than beans being intercepted by customs) has been someone sending a MO.

i tried to buy an import CD TWO TIMES with a money order and had BOTH MOs get cashed and i never recieved my CDs. i don't trust the post office that much. not only that... but you're also creating a "paper trail" to the seedbank that has to pass through a dozen or more hands before it gets there.

when the 10 day mark rolled around with my gypsy order and i still hadn't heard anything and knew they shgould have recieved it, i started flashing back to the record store orders. despite delivery confirmation as well as registering both orders, i got ripped off.

thinking back, postal employeees probably look for registered letter stickers as that tells them there's something valuable inside.

if you want to do a money order... wait until AFTER the x-mas card season.

11. I don't see your logic in how a money order creates a paper trail... you don't use your name to get the money order, send it in the mail, or anything... how is it a paper trail to you?

A paper trail would be a credit card order bud... because it would record the transaction on YOUR card forever...

However there are ways around this, for example you could report your card stolen - and if anything came of the transaction you could say you didn't order it and it must have been when your card got stolen.

I doubt it would go farther than that though...