send me some please!

Discussion in 'General' started by cs_shoota, Apr 9, 2005.

1. well monday i woke up to a sharp pain in my throat when i tried to swallow.... felt like there was razor blades just sitting there... so i waited a day and went to the doctor and they tell me its either mono or strept(sp) throat, and they would call me the next day with the test results... and those bastards took my blood again (i kind of have a phobia of other people sticking me with needles) and they finally called yesterday 2 days after they said they would and they dont know what i have... it seems to be going away like the soreness but i keep getting a stiff neck and the medicine they put me on is making me quite mean to other people... i guess just edgy.. and its like no matter what anyone does its pissing me off.. im usualy a fun person to be around but im sick... being an ass to everyone i know..and dont know... and i can feel the depression creepin back up on me.. i swear this past month (last 30 days, not actual) i can honestley say has been the worst month of my life.... im begging and pleadin you guys.... could you sent some good karma?? ..::puppy face::..

2. sendin some good karma your way my man:)

3. For you CS, I'll send you a whole lotta...

KKKKKAAAAARRRRRMMMMMAAAAA!!!!!

And good karma too, hah!

For real though, I've been dealing with the depression shit too lately. Just got on meds but my anxiety is outta control too. I remember when I was real bad a year or so back, you were there to give me advice. You know I'm here too bro.

Keep your head up!

4. im dealin with the same shit too man...just like relaxe n shit this mornin i woke up and was so out of it i didnt even feel like anything was normal i felt like so out of it that right then i realized it was depression i suppose...im sick too just like you all the same symtopms and its going away now but i still feel like this ouch my neck hurts ima go sleep now peace

ALLL ABOARD FOR THE GOOD KARMA TRIAN, NEXT STOP cs_shoota

5. im sending some you way too man

6. Shoota, are you aching, dude? The stiff neck made me think of meningitis. My neck was super stiff and my back ached, as well as my body. I had the sore throat which made me think strep at first. It took the doctors a while to clue in on what it was. So, I really hope you aren't aching.

I'm sending you karma and some kick ass ~vibes~!!! Fell better, shoota. :)