Send me a tracking number

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by bingo wings, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I placed an order just now over two weeks ago, and I got an email a while back giving me a shipment/order number.. I ordered my package before I made an actual account with the website so there is no tracking number under my account, and I was wondering if we could get a PM going and maybe I can give you my order number and I can finally get a tracking number, i've made two requests at the help desk section already but it has been over a week with no response and my ticket deleted, the other one still pending.

2. did you pay for the most expensive shipping? thats the only shipping method that you get a tracking number with. if you did, than id say just hold on another day or so as they are incredibly swamped right now, but they'll get to you:wave:

3. I paid for the most expensive shipping so that I could have tracking on my order

4. is it being shipped to the US? if so, ive noticed from when ive bought stuff internationally and had it shipped to the US, the tracking number for the USPS isnt available to you until the USPS is preparing to recieve the package, which may take a few extra days from when the item was shipped out from amsterdam. it may be different when ordering from GC though, i dont know for sure:wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.