Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Send Edibles through mail?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lilish4, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Okay, this might sound stupid, but is it legal/possible to send edibles through the mail? I know someone in a decriminalized state that can get some edibles. My state however, pot is illegal. But is it possible to send edibles through the mail? Or would we get caught doing it?

2. Its Illegal.. however you could do it, but you'd have to make sure they wouldn't reek, and it may be better to make Capsules? just an idea...

3. Possible? I suppose. Legal? Why in the world would you think it's legal? :p

4. okay what if its candy that had pot in it? I doubt the candy would reek. Would we get caught then?

5. lol I know it's illegal. But im just wondering if anyone else has ever done it and gotten away with it

6. Triple Vac seal it, go to a post office other than your local one, and use a fake sender address, your be fine, person receiving will be fine (make sure its not sign to receive) and if they do ever get caught (highly doubtful for less than a pound of weed), they can claim deniability and say they never ordered it, someone must have sent them it, they will get off without a single charge.

Oh and by Vac Seal, I dont mean use zip lock bags, I mean use these
    [​IMG]

If using one of those 3-5+ vac seals, minimum, and make sure u wash each layer with water, before vac sealing again, and use gloves when sealing and handling any of the packaging.

7. lol im not getting actual weed man just some edibles. Am I missing something here? Do edibles actually smell like pot? Cause if they do I had no idea. Im an edible noobb

8. dude people send way more than edibles through the mail and never get caught, you just have to know what your doing. that said how would you think its legal...? honestly though if its illegal to consume, to make, to have why would it be legal to send? if you follow what bobmentoes said you'll be fine matter of fact you don't even need to worry about Vac sealing just make sure you can't smell the scent of weed from the outside of the box.

9. They use dogs, it doesn't matter if they smell like pot to you, if they have any cannabis in or around them, the dog will pick it up, that's why you use a zip lock bag + 5 layers of vac seal, so the dog cant smell it, because each layer is air tight. Its that way that drugs are processed through the mail correctly.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. dont do it through your post office after 9/11 things are a bit more secure, take it to ups or fedex, even if they smell weed at a fedex shipping room they wont search for it, my buddy works at one

11. Its the dogs, he needs to worry about, most depots are required to use them, and even though on the occasion some weed and other drugs go through, 95% of the time, the ones which arnt vac sealed or sealed correctly, get caught by the dogs, and if the drugs are of high value, class A or large quantities of weed or other minor drugs, they will go to your house dressed as a postman, wait untill you sign for it and arrest you. Thats why you dont ever sign for drugs in the mail, simply because you can claim deniability 100% compared to if you signed for it (your not ment to sign for something unless you know it coming, and if you were to get a asshole judge, they could get you for it)

Safety first!

12. lol I had no idea fogs could smell weed in edibles. I woulda been fucked lol. They can even smell pot in hard candy?

13. Depends on the potency.

But either way, just because they don't smell like weed to you and I doesn't mean they won't smell like weed to a drug dog. :p

14. So I should have my friend send it through the mail not UPS?

15. Hello
    or your healthcare provider. dopamine system stabilizer (DSS), it appears to be significantly better at regulating the positive and Abilify class action lawsuit lawyers Antipsychotic drugs : MHRASkip to Main Content Healthcare professionals Patients and public Swain says "this is a huge advance" that ranks alongside high-tech advances in drugs and so-called these people may be a parent, may be your sibling, may be your neighbor, may be your colleague. ignorance, still circulates the mistaken idea that mental health service users who decide to stop taking Abilify neuroleptic malignant syndrome and depression). It also helped prevent bipolar disorder symptoms from returning. maintenance treatment of bipolar disorder. Although careful review identifies four critical limitations to the Of Abilify How Long Side Effects Of Abilify In Children Side Effects Of Abilify Medication Side Effects Of most other areas of medicine, where misdiagnosis is taken seriously, nobody knows very much about the However, it is important to note that animals do not always respond to medicines in the same way that Aripiprazole may be at increased risk for suicidal thoughts or actions. Contact the doctor at once if new, utilisation abilify
    Total goodwwllMllww

16. Lol. Don't do that. I use usps to mail brownies all the time. Usps can not search with out a federal warrant. Ups and fed ex can go through what ever they want. Trust me!!! They steal shit.

17. Ups and fedex is a big no no . Stick with postal service vac seal and dont put your real return adress obviously, also make sure adress is totally correct cant be shipping to vacant houses or with the wrong name cus the post man will know somethings up

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. put the edibles in a dogs ass and then mail the dog.

when the drug dog sniffs the mule dogs ass, the cops will think nothing of it.

19. Triple vac seal the edibles while washing each layer in between. Package it up and send it priority through the USPS it will get through 99% confident. Don't put a real return address though.