Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Send a letter to your congressman today!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilwatdaddy, Jun 23, 2011.

1. I have already sent about 15 emails today to my local congressman.

Lets finally end the marijuana prohibition.

Everyone can find 5 minutes out of there day to send just one email.

Help spread the word tell friends and family to do the same.

2. Just did it. Thanks for bringing it up

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Just did it, also.

Although some might consider your thread 'advertisement' thank you for bringing it up to attention.

Personally, I'm sending that very same link to several close friends. :)

4. everyone send like 5 a day!!! haha

5. OK if an email campaign is going to work its got to be effective with a checklist of targets for every state and every person on here in the us would have to email the person for there state

and op you should attach your avatar picture to every email

6. keep sending them guys! every email counts

7. Who knows, maybe because of us this bill will actually have a chance. :hello:

8. If you can't take the time to do this, you don't have a right to bitch about how stupid it is that weed is still illegal.

Flood them with your emails until the day comes.

9. ^^^ signed/sent

10. Protip: They don't read them. You'll be lucky if an aide reads them.

11. MSabre is right, things like this are truly a waste of time.

12. I think Americans need to think differently.
    If everybody did exactly the opposite and actually take the time to make a stand for their beliefs then maybe America would be a better place.
    Hell. I know it would be a better place.

13. Its better than sitting on our asses and not trying to legalize cannabis.

14. Can I just leave the sample letter or do I put "aye, support that ish"

15. America has moved past the gathering together phase, sure we would love it to happen but America is too decentralized for that to happen again.

You can leave the sample letter, it's what most people are doing.

16. GC has 402,515 members! That, my friends, is enough to sway this! Especially if each of you gets a friend, or three, to send the letter! :yay:

Most folks are too freakin lazy to make their voices heard! Let's break that "apathetic stoner" image BIG TIME! I once read that politicians count an email as the "voice" of 10 voters, and a physical letter as the "voice" of 100 voters! :eek:

Wanna be 110 people all demanding the right to use legally? How many of you got a printer and a stamp? :confused:

GrassCity blades are potentially the "voice" of 24,276,650 voters! Twentyfour million "voices" all saying "LEGALIZE IT!"

They just might listen if all of us speak up! ;)

Granny :wave: