Send a letter to Marc Emery's judge!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Nathan, Aug 3, 2009.

1. #1 Nathan, Aug 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2009
    The Emery's show you how you can get involved with letter writing and an upcoming world-wide protest to keep Marc out of jail.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urfPiny6QYc]YouTube - The Farewell Tour with Marc and Jodie[/ame]

Send letters to:
    Honorable Ricardo S. Martinez
    U.S. Courthouse
    700 Stewart Street
    Seattle, WA

Please sticky this so we can get as much letters out as possible and so we can keep him out of jail.

2. sucks, hes gonna be sober as shit for five years on some bullshit

3. Yeah, but we could get it down to 2 years if he's transfered over to canadia's jails

4. Do we have an email addy for the Honorable Ricardo S. Martinez?

5. i can imagine him coming out of jail and come to a sudden realizatoin that he dosent need pot anymore or something, then go all holy rolly jesus on us... lol

6. Haha, i'll pray he doesn't

7. Not that I know of, I'll try to find one.

8. I still don't understand why he is going to Seattle to plea. He's not being extradited... or is he? Couldn't he just continue to ignore the US govt and take refuge in Canada? (I haven't watched the video... its too quiet in my house at this hour.)

9. He is getting extradited. US put pressure on Canada and they cracked.

10. I would love to be a part of any rally to keep Marc out of prison. Could you imagine the progress that would be gained by a strong American and Canadian voice against his prosecution for a "major" cannabis offense? I am excited, albeit sympathetic to Emery's troubles, for the events to come leading up to his plea this fall.