Senators Demand the Military Lock Up American Citizens in a “Battlefield” They Define

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oltex, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Nothing in there for American citizen muslims? Then the bill is worthless. There needs to be a fullblown investigation into all of the mosques and "islamic charities" in America.

2. Thank you! I'll be the madman on the news with the shotgun camped out in the fortified house that they have to call a swat team for. They will probably never say my name I'll never get a trial and i'll be sharing a cell in gitmo next to Osama's limo driver.

3. Normally you would be correct if it weren't for what is written in post #39

4. Not too sure, it is rather ambiguous. What may be waived; the military custody, the capture in the course of hostilities, the tie in with the Public Law?

Shit needs a lawyer's lawyer to determine where they are headed. Likely their intent. :eek: :smoke:

(1) IN GENERAL- Except as provided in paragraph (4), the Armed Forces of the United States shall hold a person described in paragraph (2) who is captured in the course of hostilities authorized by the Authorization for Use of Military Force (Public Law 107-40) in military custody pending disposition under the law of war.

5. Sounds like they can still detain American citizens. If it's written into the bill in a manner that can be construed this way, then it will be used this way.

If this were to become law, it would only be a matter of time before the waivers started being used.

6. You realize the government does a lot of shit they are not legally allowed to do. Laws are passed through congress with a simple majority vote(51%) instead of what the constitution stickly demands(2/3 of the vote). You realize the government has gone against the constitution since it was made.

This was an unconstitutional law passed just 7 years after the ratification of the Constitution: Alien and Sedition Acts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Government has always tried to pass laws that restrict civil rights but they either quietly pass it or do it at a time when people are vulnerable... Like now.

The "Unthinking Masses" look at the bill being presented and like it because this would allow them to lock up all th Muslims and terrorists in our country. This is why the bill could easily pass because the majority of the population will not read between the lines. I read it as anyone doing treasuring acts can get locked up for expressing their civil rights. This will increase power of the corrupt government we have and when people actually start protesting the government because it becomes destructive, those people will be arrested and put in jail and without trial because their truly patriotic acts were acts of treachery against the destructive government.

7. Did you read my post after that one?

Your homework assignment is to show us where you need 51% to pass a vote and why it is unconstitutional. (I believe you may be referring to Amendments to the Constitution). Hell most of the obstruction is due to a requirement (by Senatorial rules) to have 60%. :smoke:

8. It's necessary to have 60% majority vote because if it is 51%, that means the people are too divided and it's better to go with no change. If a bill needs to use a simple majority vote to pass the bill, it means people are too divided and you know that about half the people will be unhappy, that's too much to insure peace

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzFygkHgi34]YOU ARE the Terrorist!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

10. What's the over/under Obombya vetos this?

11. Don't get your hopes up.

[​IMG]

12. What we are observing here my fellow blades is the death of liberty in the United States and the final stepping stones laid down on the path to a Fascist Police State.

I don't know whether to be enraged or despair...

13. The White House, with the support of the Intelligence agencies are threatening a veto. :smoke:

14. Too late. Senate did an override with 61 votes.

15. No, one Senator took back his vote. That vote was for an amendment to the bill. Obama says if they voted against the amendment, which they did, he will likely veto it. :smoke:

16. It will not be up to you to decide who is treasonous and who is not.

Do you think that they built hundreds of FEMA camps all across the country for nothing?

Still think that it is all just a theory?

These Senators are traitors to the Constitution and to all of humanity.

Obama will not veto; it is a political stunt.

The US Federal government has just declared war on all of humanity.

This is strait out of the Bible. I'm going to get off the Internet and I'm going to take off to a very remote location. I suggest that you all do the same thing.

:wave:

17. They can and they will do this.

Americans are too dumb to stop them.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI6iMfr0MgY"]This is the NEW WORLD ORDER - YouTube[/ame]

18. #58 MrThoughtCrime, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ONj1GNEpJQ]Senator Rand Paul Concerned About Move To Make ALL U.S. Citizens Potential Enemy Combatants - YouTube[/ame]

Rand Paul. Fuck yeah.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LmPrET0XnE]Senator McCain Responds To Senator Rand Paul - YouTube[/ame]

John Mccain: *Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*

Edit: Just noticed Mccain's Fucking cell phone went off while talking willy nilly about wiping his old ass with the Constitution. What a cock sucker.

19. LMAO!!!!!! If you are hinting at the antichrist that is not estimated to be anywhere near the Americas.

20. Too bad ALL of those things have ALWAYS been happening... So she got one thing right...