Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[SEMS1] Bong making guide, for the younger smoker.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SEMS1, Oct 29, 2008.

1. very nice, very nice. i am proud that i have never once bought a piece.
    one of my bros is glass blower, another is the craftiest stoner ive ever yet met in my life, so it works out. :cool:
    not to say that i havent made my own special prizes. :smoke:

2. That is sick,,
    for a homeade...
    Nice job

3. OMFG im doing that on friday!!

4. MWAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY TRASHED! That was one of the funniest questions I've ever read on this forum. Do you understand at all what a bong is? You are killing me Larry! God Damn. Lol!

5. thats the sickest homemade piece ever. if u have less matireal a water bottle with a hole burned in the side(for a carb which is optional, but i prefer) and either tin foil(which i hear is extremly unhealthy) metal bowl which can come from a horn instrument or a 5 dollar bowl u can buy at a gas station

6. how are you supposed to cut the hole in a corona bottle??!

great guide, might make one now and see how it turns out!

but where could i get a tube for the mouth piece? is yours plastic or glass?

thanks

7. just whipped one up - check it out!

(a few minor differences)

[​IMG]

:D

:bongin:

8. nice job, i'm gonna try this myself.

What did you use on top of the hose to hold the weed? What home made thing can i make/use to do this? And also, is stainless steel safe to use as a mouthpiece? I have a perfect tube for it.

9. i wish i would take the time to put ice in mine, i think i will tomorrow. this is a really good design - i feel like mine will last for a really long time. i made a second one today with a smaller glass bowl, but it tipped over nad broke. this main one though.... shit. takes two hits to clear it. i am in love
    [​IMG]

i used a big glass jar (can be found at craft stores easily)
    the middle part is from an orange juice jug
    the top is from a salad dressing thing

the downstem is a hose, clear and vinyl. the bowl is made of a few different parts screwed together. i love it.:hello:

10. Holy hell that shit hits like a champ!

11. hey what does the ice do and what should i use for the mouthpiece/ ice catcher

12. Bongs are illegal in Australia, you can find them sometimes but when you do the shops are not allowed to sell the cone piece (what most aussies call the 'bowl') with the glass...

13. Exactly :):wave:
    But now is SA the shops have been shut down :(

And i would like to say, THANKS! to everyone who gave this bong a shot.
    when made with some time and love they really can be great billlys (Aussie slang for bong)
    The entries above this post are great and i glad you guys like them!

14. once i can find a place to stash this i will make one with a few additions. will post pics of the finished product

15. hey sems,
    what could i use instead of a hose for a downstem/ tube? something around the house lol

16. Awesome, that looks great! I always end up making bongs out of 'Simply Orange' bottles whenever I don't have something to smoke out of.

17. I just have a few bong making questions.

Does ice in it instead of water really help?
    What does an a/c and percolator look like?
    im pretty sure if i got the idea of what they did and what they looked like i could rig one up.
    and also...
    Is there a difference between a slider and a carb

18. carb is just a hole you put your thumb or finger over when you toke, then take off to smoke the last of whats in the bong, with a slider you just pull the whole bowl out when you're finished etc... just different designs.

19. Hey SEMS1, I was in the mood to try an icecatcher so I followed your tutorial. Worked pretty well! I call it the MacGyver bong, completely disaseembled it looks like some trash. Doesn't really have a purpose sense I already have a bong, but it gives me an icecatcher and hits like an angry redneck.

[​IMG]

20. Question - does the hose give off any shit toxic fumes?
    ..otherwise im making this straight up, nice guide :smoke: