Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[SEMS1] Bong making guide, for the younger smoker.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SEMS1, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Hahaha, sick dude.

2. well i took your idea and heres what i have produce
    insteade of tape i used hot glue cuz i didnt have any tape but she perty good and nice and air tight
    and it only took me about 30 min to assemble after findint the right bits and peices.
    making it air tight was the only tricky bit with hot glue but ya there she is.
    :hello:

[​IMG]

3. yeh man ive been really busy, sorry :smoking:
    if you organise something i will participate for sure. :wave:

lol thanks man :p

nice man! how does it hit?

4. o man she hits like a dream and super effective =]
    :bongin:

5. wow that's crazy, nice work!

6. good to hear! :wave:

haha thanks man, you should see it when it has a double A/C on it :p

7. thanks for taking the time to make this guide, my friend can't get his hands on a store bought glass bong, so i showed him this and he says it works flawless.

thanks bro!:bongin:

8. two quick questions if u dont mind. 1.) how does the smoke get into the jar if the hose is underwater? and 2.) cant you just use the whole coke bottle?

9. after passing through the water (which filters the smoke) it will make its way to your mouth because that is where the suction is coming from. also remember that smoke is hot and that heat rises....

yes, you can use only a plastic bottle and it is easier. but smoking through plastic is unhealthy and using it long-term isnt suggested. its best if the part which contains water is glass (like in sems design and also in my bong at home).

10. Are you sure your 18?
    its fuckin obvious... ever even seen a bong?

11. lmfao.

12. SEMS, Did he just ask that question or am I still rolling on E? :D

13. Did that guy seriously just ask how the smoke goes through the water?

14. I know Barnkis, He's either very stupid or smoked an ounce of the finest marijuana on earth in 0.1231231 seconds.

15. Thanks for the tutorial man, Ima have to try this one out.

16. my pleasure to provide the tutorial man ^

and im uploading pics to my comp for a simple double chamber :cool:

nice milk included will be up in an hour or so, peace! :wave:

17. Great guide. Not to be a buzzkill though, the post says for younger smokers. Isnt this a little complicated for them? Maybe its just complicated to me.

+ Rep BTW

18. the jar seems unnecessary, you could just use the whole plastic bottle. i made a plastic one a while ago and just threw it away cause it didnt hit that well. idk, i dont really see the point of homemade bongs when you can just use a blunt or even buy a decent bowl for cheap

19. i have been trying to make an A/C for my homade creation and well its an on going battle and lets just say im losing.........
    if at all possible u should show how u made your a/c or maybe the peices u used i just can get i have been trying to get it to work but its just not happening i have even asked my dad for help not that he wants me smoking but that he likes me problem solving and being creative.......lol:hello:
    i have made some double tripple and even a quad chambered piece and they all cam together nicely ill try to get pics up asap:smoke:

20. i just made one its fucking awsome!!!!!