Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[SEMS1] Bong making guide, for the younger smoker.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SEMS1, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Great guide SEMS1!!!

Go crazy kids.. light a bowl and get creative :smoking:

2. thanks man :p

3. i used to hate you and your WRONG SECTION nazi police thing, but after reading this thread, i take it back.

Great guide, i have made a ton of different homemade things, and i thought i had it down to a science, but this is a REALLY good design. i can see how it would be stable, sturdy, long lasting, functional, clean, and safe.

+rep

4. sorry about the whole thread nazi thing :p

thanks for the kind words man, i just thought id help out some people because
    i always see threads about plastic bongs, and i hate them with a passion haha.

5. bahaha, had to have a laugh at that.

6. Whaaaaaat? buying glass in Adelaide is illegal? thats harsh as. Over here, shops like Smoke Dreams and Off ya Tree sell heaps of glass, pipes and all that jazz, but under the category of tobacco smoking products.

7. Where abouts you at?

8. Melbourne Town.

9. Me too bro.

10. yeh the law only come through recently, im sure i can still order from
    off ya tree online, they call them water pourers now! lmao!

11. Thats the coolest homemade bong i've ever seen i especially like the homemade inline diffuser! +rep

12. yeah man, if i gave you any more rep atm, you would be like, i dont know, very reputable?
    and, im attempting to recreate your homemade bong, but would you believe i screw up on the easiest bit? when you make your carb whole with the lighter, how do you stop it from cracking the rest of the plastic area surrounding it, thus rendering the whole useless? did you shove the hose in straight after you melted the whole?

13. yeh man the plastic still has to be soft and hot, make sure the whole smaller
    than the hose aswell and ram the son of a bitch in!

also position the plastic so where you're melting is flat and the flame is directly above it
    and JUST touching it. this helps stop distortion and only melts where the flame is
    almost touching

14. Just look at my sig ... How to make a glass bong ;) !!! Been a long time I haven't been here !!!

15. what if u have a homemade glass???

16. this is by far the best homemade bong ive seen! its a real bong, not like the plastic crazy ones i used to use back in the day.
    its so simple and so smart that im gonna make it even though i already have a glass bong!

excellent job +rep for sure!:hello:

17. this looks so sick, i will probably give it a try soon. props man

18. Nice thread, I love McGuyvering.

19. I usually make my own plastic bong, a plastic bottle and a straw is all I need, the rest of the tools I have available in a small pack in my bag (bowl, mesh). Even with the given condition, I can still recognize a good bong design! I'll give this a shot ... it seems very reasonable.

Good thread, btw.