Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[SEMS1] Bong making guide, for the younger smoker.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SEMS1, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Wrong. Lead is used in the manufacturing of brass. Unless you treat it, there is still lead on the surface of that brass. Trust me, I frequent an alcohol distillation forum...you NEVER use brass because of the deal with the lead. Use SS or Copper. Just a thought.

2. why is this not a sticky anymore ????

3. forgot copper oxidizes...don't use that. lol.

4. what happended to all the pictures there not showing up anymore

5. So many pics, but non of them show up on my screen =(

6. I need a camera I made an ill bong. It was a plastic orange container that you could drink out of. Made a small hole, cut the thick straw thing in half, and jammed half back into the green leaf cap up top, half into the hole I made. Fills with ice and water. Using a 6 sided 1/2" quarter inch drive socket from Taiwan that has a surprisingly small hole in the middle, no screen needed. Hits like bongs 5x it's size, it's amazing.

The best part is the top comes off with the downstem to fill. It's technicall funky in that the bowl is above where the mouthpiece area is but it looks so proper and rips so hard! Gets me stupid loaded.

7. great guide been making home mades for awhile now due to my good ol glassy breaking :( (havent had the funds to re-place it)

[​IMG]