Seminar with Washington Liquor Control Board licensing director on I 502

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by 420 Medical, Apr 17, 2013.

1. [​IMG]
    Attorneys and industry pros prepared a course for starting a cannabis business, with guest speaker the licensing director from Washington Liquor Control Board.

WCI will help you understand and comply with the I 502 regulations and licensing requirements as they roll out. Learn the requirements of medical marijuana business & I 502 business. Choose the correct corporate structure for the I 502 commercial retail or medical marijuana business. Institute a strategy to scale up your collective garden to a larger I 502 commercial operation and understand the violations that might arise from the violations of I 502. Meet industry professionals like merchant accounts, 420 insurance agents, cannabis testing labs, real estate agents, etc.

Take lessons from a retired sheriff deputy on how to handle police encounters. Get expert marijuana cultivation training from top cannabis farmers. Learn how to make oils, extracts and cannabis butter. All of this at our next live seminar in Seattle on May 18 & 19, 2013.

Start your marijuana business anywhere in Washington state. Get ahead of the I 502 curve and position yourself for success.

VISIT: Washington Marijuana School | I 502 Education, seminars, courses | Seattle, Spokane, Vancouver