Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Semi-New To Smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FuzzyNug, Feb 4, 2009.

1. So im new here.
    I've been smoking since around November 2008.
    I usally give my money to my friends and they will buy me a "half sack" here. which is a half of an eighth it's $25 - $35 depending on how good it is.
    I used to only smoke Joints but now I use my Homemade bong, glass pipe, and still going with joints. I like to smoke marijuana when I get a Headache becus my headaches always feel like Mirgranes almost and they last like 5 hours-3 days I do smoke when I get those and I also just smoke for Relaxation, and Fun maybe 3 times a week - 5 times a week. marijuana is a wonderful Drug and in my opinion medical marijuana should be legal in every state and/or also decriminalized. the prices here seem a little up there. I've been looking for some regs or some lower quality then just nugs cus thats all people sell here that i know of. I want to see how good or bad regs are and i was also thinking about rolling a fat joint or blunt with a whole half sack.
    So if anyone has any Tips they can give me i'm all ears.

2. If you are asking how good or bad reggy is, then I can tell you I haven't smoked any in 3 years. Don't get high on it. Not my thing anymore. Its Beasters or above for me nowadays. As far as rolling a blunt with a half O, never rolled one that big. There are guys on here that can roll them though I'm sure. You can search around and find somone who has done it on youtube.

Is this migraine thing you have a normal occurance. Sounds like you need to go to the doctor (thats if you already haven't). That is just so bizarre to me that they last that long. Anyways, hope this helps.

Keep Smokin', Mik :bongin:

3. where do you live?? and you only spend that kinda money on half eighths, if you take a few puffs and quit.

4. Don't smoke regs. Regs are gross, and they'll put you to sleep.

5. I have spent 35 on a half an O. It was Beaster, it was my friends, well...there were alot of variables to the price....I'm high...sorry :D

If its half an eighth just smoke bowls man. No point in rolling a blunt and having no weed left. That would be no fun!

Keep Smokin', Mik :bongin:

6. Haha No man not a Half Oz.
    Here 1.75 grams is called a "Half Sack" as in HALF of an Eighth Sack.
    Sorry for the confusion. Here a Half Oz is just called Half Oz lol.
    But yeah Thanks everyone for their responses and opinions.
    I guess I'll just stick to my Nugs and forget the Regs.

7. Yeah in the south, a half is half an ounce. Half an 1/8 is half an 1/8. Thats interesting that its backwards.

8. just make sure next tiem you tell us wut its a half of...LB/O/gram wutever.dont smoek regs...if you dont wanan spend alot of money and still want quality just find soem beasters or some good hydro.