Semen Cookies Top List Of School Teachers Disturbing Crimes

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Earth Ling, Nov 21, 2013.

1. \tSemen Cookies Top List Of School Teacher's Disturbing Crimes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsUZ6xf2zSw

"A Los Angeles school teacher has pleaded guilty to a series of heinous abuses against his students, including blindfolding them and feeding them cookies laced with his semen.

Elementary school teacher Mark Berndt pleaded guilty on Friday to abusing 30 students at Miramonte Elementary School for the last two decades. Berndt was caught after a photo technician reported dozens of blindfolded third graders in photographs he was developing for Berndt. When investigators searched Berndt's classroom, they found semen on a spoon in a trash bin. Berndt had been feeding his students cookies laced with his own semen.

After being removed from the classroom in 2011, Berndt was paid $40,000 by the school district to drop the appeal of his suspension. The school district has already settled 63 cases relating to the abuse, with 71 still pending."* The Young Turks hosts Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian break it down.

2. #2 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
    I like the part where he was given money for being a monster just because they didn't want hum to appeal his suspension. Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I remember when this happened, it's not too far from me. They also found vaseline in his desk if I'm not mistaken and pictures of kids with cockroaches on their face.

He is obviously retarded. If he didn't want to get caught you would think that he would take the time to learn how to develop his own pictures.

4. Thats fucked.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Way too early for this shit.

6. Imagine that shit, this guy wakes up in the morning and is like "today, I'm going to bake cum cookies and feed them to my 3rd grade class". :hide:

7. If my son were in that class I would end up in jail instead of him, he wouldnt have made it to trial.

8. I wouldn't fuck with that.

9. Indeed... "Never buy used!"; "Natural Cooking that's Not Hard to Swallow". hah.

A girl once wanted me to cum on cupcakes, she said it would taste amazing, but it did weird me out a little bit XD

11. #16 JKing069, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    Read this review xD lol
    "So you want to go green , Go White ! "
    Like what the Fuck !!!! >_<

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

Attached Files:

12. mmmmm, tasty semen.

13. and this kids, is why you should be nice to your teacher. 

Question is, did you do it?

14. Guess I should think twice before I jerk it.

I did it. Saved up for a few days and iced the shit outta those cupcakes :D