Selling your stuff for weed?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Knivie, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Have you gone this far to smoke pot? Im considering selling my 360 on craigslist because I never use it (I have an xbox one) But the money would more than likely go to weed lol. Shame on me? or good idea? Like what am I gonna do with my 360, give it to my kids many years from now lol??

2. Buy grow equipment with the cash.

• Like Like x 4
  3. if you don't want the xbox then sure why not sell it. who the fuck cares if the money goes to weed or anything else.

if your like i wanna get high, i should sell my shit. that's a different story but if you would probably end up selling it anyway then w/e.

4. If you have a xbox one, why would you need it most games are back way combat, Ive taken a ps4 to pawn off for cash to get high before got like $80 lol. Got a quarter ounce was well worth it. You will prob get max $40 lol. a half gram of shatter and a gram of bud is what you can get with that Xd

5. Agree and it’s a ton of damn fun to grow too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. And I don't suck as bad at it.

7. I would say wait and sell it for a bit more money to a friend or someone that would appreciate it more. Who knows you might make some good money on Craigslist.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Mate your the ruler of your own world. Do what the fuck YOU want, what ever makes you happy g

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Its your stuff my man you can do with it as you please. Selling it I would say a 360 may bring in no more than $20 to $50 though I mean the 360 is getting pretty old now.