Selling your soul to satan

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NotoriousBLP, Oct 2, 2013.

1. If you haven't before, research it. People claim that if you give your soul up to satan to spend an eternity in hell then he will give you pretty much whatever you want on earth. Lots of people think thats how celebritys like eminem, justin bieber etc got famous.

I think I might try it just for the fun of it, considering I am not religious and if it somehow worked I will then know for sure if there is really "something out there" with that kind of power. Some of my friends are satanic and they are the nicest people I know, which is funny because people judge them for wearing pentagrams and shit.

What I'm tryin to say is Im not really satanic but it would be worth trying to do the little "sell my soul ritual" just to see if something happens. I don't really give a fuck about going to heaven. If I go through with this I am going to ask satan for my whole life to never run out of cash or weed, meet the perfect woman and be able to produce some hyphy music

what do you all think about this..

2. If there was a Satan, he would find a way to fuck you on the deal. He may meet the obligations of the contract but will create other conditions that will not allow you to have a good life.

Consider this; if there were a Satan, does that not also equate to meaning there is a God? :smoke:

3. Well considering you don't believe in god nor jesus, you will not be granted into heaven. In your situation you have nothing to lose. But I highly recommend not doing so because artists who did so are tormented by the demons supposedly. Either way, accept jesus into your heart.

4. I Know were your Coming from but I Dont do Religion & Pentagrams arent always evil Signs, But in a Satanist case I Guess it is…

Its crazy how things work out tho.
    When its bad and Good…

&
    People always talk about what they hear not what they know.

5. #5 lazytoker, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
    I'll sell my soul for 3 wishes.... and on the 3rd wish, I'll wish to get my soul back. Or infinite wishes of course....

6. i am satan. i will fuck you till you love me.

7. Lol I used to believe in this type of shit. I was allll into Illuminati and selling my soul to the devil for Fame, Money , and Power. 

Then I realized I was being a hermit not leaving my house for months getting high every minutes of my waking life. THEEN I realized how stupid all that shit sounds. If there is a hip hop illuminati who gives a shiiiet. 

I find my own ways to get info, and I listen to underground music not some fake ass radio garbage rappers.

THERE IS NO GOD THERE IS NO DEVIL. Just life. And happiness and ugliness and every human defection possible.

Stop wasting your time bro...I did and realized it's all BS and ppl look at you like a full on retard if u tell em about it just dont even

8. Why would you spend eternity in hell for what little this world has to offer you.. doesn't seem logical I'd rather spebd eternity in bliss than hell. That's just me

9. Fuck satan, fuck the illuminati, fuck evil, fuck annunakis, fuck reptilians.

10. What the hell is this thread. 

OP, if you can stomach old-timey language, go and read Dr Faustus - its a fairly short play. They knew it in the 1600s and we know it now, if the devil offers you a deal you DO NOT TAKE IT.

11. Thats funny because Im satan... This is awkward...

PM for soul selling discussions. I take all big name credit cards, checks and or money order. I can also do paypal. All for the entry fee of course. Depends on your soul.

12. Ahem, Mr Devil, I believe you are a bit backwards on whom makes the payment. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Its an entry fee in addition to one task and your soul. Then if you pass the evaluation millions and billions are yours. Call in the next 30 seconds and get a free umbrella!

14. bulllshit. straight bullshit from satan's asshole himself. you don't need to sell your soul to have a successful life. quit looking for easy ways out of it.

15. Selling your soul to the devil is for pussies..

16. #16 Keeper of Time, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
    Killuminati all through your body, blows like a 12 gauge shotty, feel me

17. They don't give a fuck about us. 

18. I told you Tupac was still alive!

Just a mortal over here but I have a nagging suspicion that people who say they don't care about getting into heaven would kind of be pissed if they realized that heaven existed after they perished. It's like the club of all clubs for the afterlife. I heard they play Eminem there though.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. God & Satán Are Make Believe Only I exist and everything else just manifested

20. i once soled my soul as a kid becuz i heard it on tv... and said it after school to a teacher.
    the teach then brought me my request & asked me to sign a paper sayin "this is my soul"
    i then indulged in what i supposed was worth a soul... she kept the contact, i never saw her again
    i now walked the earth damned to hell for all exernity............. for a donut..... -true story

worlds are cages, for ideas