Selling my SSV (Silver Surfer Vaporizer)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by OldToby, Jun 24, 2010.

1. #1 OldToby, Jun 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2010
    [FONT=&quot]I am selling my Orange Silver Surfer Vaporizer, standard connection, w/ [Navy] Blue Base. I bought the unit in the beginning of March directly from the manufacturer 7th Floor. It’s basically brand new and works perfectly fine, I just found out my girlfriend is pregnant and I need the money. I am also including:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]• (2) standard whips – I had my main whip for MJ and the second whip set for vaping other herbs. I only used the second whip a handful of times. A few times I vaped eucalyptus and 1 other time for Darwin’s Head Stash.
    • (2) standard glass mouthpieces
    • (1) hands-free connector
    • (5+) replacement screens
    • (1) stir tool (an apple)
    • (1) SSV blue aroma top – Awesome accessory, I would diffuse eucalyptus oil with it.
    • (1) SSV Hemp bag that came with the unit
    • About 4-5 ft. of custom, unused, blue colored tubing purchased direct from 7th Floor.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]This is all valued over $350 retail, $310 with a discount code. I am asking $275.00 shipped, PayPal only. (I can take pictures upon request.)
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

2. you should go to a forum that has marketplace threads..grasscity doesn't...

3. If you are a member at fuckcombustion.com for 30 days with 10 posts, you can sell your vaporizers (or anything else weed related) there.

Grasscity should let users sell their own things too though.

4. that would be a huge pain in the ass for SJ.

scammers and complaints are the main reasons.

fortunately the folks at boro market are willing to deal with that mess.

theres a fee for membership. but its not unreasonable.:smoking: