Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Selling MMJ in Portland Oregon

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zombiefuhrer, Aug 17, 2012.

1. My fiance and I are planning on moving out to Portland here sometime before October and I've been trying to research as much as I can but can anyone fill me in on how the process of getting licensed is to grow MMJ and how you go about selling it to a dispensary??

2. Can't talk about that here.

3. [quote name='"jeffadamski93"']Can't talk about that here.[/quote]

I think that's more about dealing on the streets than it is (quasi) legally growing and selling it.

4. [quote name='"jeffadamski93"']Can't talk about that here.[/quote]

Yeah, I mean legally. Not like street dealing.

5. Still against the rules.

All you need to know: Oregon Medical Marijuana Program | Medical Marijuana Program

Make sure you actually read the act completely and make sure you understand it before moving to Oregon rather than California. We don't put up with dispensaries scalping medical users like California does, so it's very low "profit".

6. In a nutshell, it is illegal to sell cannabis in Oregon. Dispensaries are also illegal. Now, there are easy semantic ways around both of these clauses, but the law still stands and is enforced from time to time. The OMMP is clear on the topic of distribution of cannabis and compensation for services provided.

There is no discussion of selling weed allowed on these forums, either. Read the thread and do a little internet sleuthing.

Either way, you're going to love it here.