Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Selling marijuana on craigslist, how is it legal?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by bob12, Sep 19, 2009.

1. #1 bob12, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
    What do you need to do to legally sell weed on craigs list? I have my medical card, but do I also have to become a caregiver?

****Prop 215 Meds**** CHEM-DAWG

Any thought on this? Theres plenty of people in the bay area doing it, which is where i reside

edit: must be a legal way if over 50 people are doing it?! my cousin got a oz for 65$ and it was legit

2. As far as I know there is no legal way to sell weed, and talking about it here will get you banned...

So you know...

Watch out. :cool:

3. Just for reference.They're not selling,they are donating the meds to you then you pay them for thier grow cost and time. All you need is a medical recomendation To donate meds to another patient.

4. It's very, very sketchy. I wouldn't trust ANYONE on CL as far as MMJ goes. LEOs have been known to set up sting operations on CL.

5. At $35 for an 8th they are most definately selling it. A oz or two might cost that much in supplies and utillities but not an 8th. This is what is wrong with your system. Sure you might be able to walk in and talk to your dealler across a counter and there might even be a nice security gaurd at the door, but in the end Cali's "co-op" system is just moving the street dealers into store fronts. If a potential ommp grower asked me to pay that much for my medicine, I'd turn tail as quick as possible. Simple as that.