Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Selling legal bud as marijuana?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Biggs1028, Aug 20, 2008.

1. First off if this is breaking the rules of the dealing thing my bad just delete it. My brother was going out of town so he dropped off his nephew yesterday at my house to stay for a couple of days. He is like 15 years old and he smoke weed, takes acid etc. Whenever he is at my house i alway buy something on the internet like blacks rolling papers etc as long as he paid me back. Well he wanted me to order legal buds. He said they are like 50 bucks an ounce and 200 bucks a pound. He was going to use the legal buds and scam them and say they it was marijuana. As anyone done this or been scammed by this.

2. your nephew will be getting his face stomped into the pavement the second he sells to the wrong person.. yeah most people his age are bitches and won't do shit, but the law of averages will catch up and he'll probably need stitches or worse.

3. It's too easy to tell the difference between legal bud and real bud. Stupid idea.

4. #4 Biggs1028, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2008
    Yeah but he said everyone in his school just started smoking over the summer so its not like he is selling him to 30 year veteran smokers. Yeah i'm pretty sure he will get the shit kicked out of him once a kid find outs its fake but thats his problem.

5. Most "Legel Buds" look and smell nothing like marijuana... If you want to know what will happen to your nephew if he alctually scamms some1 search "I got Scammed" and you will see 70% of the GC population tells u to introduce there head to the pavement...

6. someone is actually doing that in my area right now

got this real purp shit, but shit does not get you highhhh at all, and people are PISSED.

7. If you get actual legal bud that works like the Chillin XXX blend or Spice Gold/Diamond it actually works, but people will still be mad.

Yeah, expect some face stomping though if you try to pass off something that doesn't get you high as bud.

8. he is going to get his ass whooped. with ideas like this starting at 15 just think of the scamming ideas he will have when he is 18.

9. if ur gonna do that, just use the Tasty-puffs for flavoring and sell regs as dank

10. lol ya i remember my dealer did that, sold beasters as BLUEBERRY cuz he put tasty puff in it. It did taste good tho, but i never bought off him when he did that, just my friends