Selling Closet Growboxes (Usa Only)

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by natemillyunz, Aug 23, 2014.

1. #1 natemillyunz, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    Hi were a small time company starting up we offer right now a very simple and affordable growbox soultion. We offer custom built hydro growboxes for only $100!!

This is a special offer to celebrate the unveiling of our new company.

Currently we only ship via USA

Payment Methods We Accept:
    At the moment the only payment method we accept is Google wallet.  (wallet.google.com)

You can pm me for more info or if interested in purchasing 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"EVERYTHING THAT IS NEEDED TO GROW IS INSIDE THIS GROW BOX CABINET."
    DIMENSIONS HEIGHT 36", LENGTH 25" , WIDTH 19 ". The Grow Box IS INSULATED WITH COMMERCIAL GRADE REFLECTIVE MATERIAL TO INCREASE MORE LIGHTING WHICH YOUR PLANT NEED LOTS OF. HEAVY DUTY MADE GROW CAB, BUT VERY EASY TO TRANSPORT BECAUSE OF IT'S LIGHT WEIGHT (WEIGHT 25LB). WE INSTALLED 3 FANS TOTAL, A WALL MOUNT INTAKE FAN 120 MM. GIVING THAT COOL BREEZE WHICH IS ALSO IMPORTANT, PLANT NEED LOTS OF FRESH AIR. ALSO TWO EXHAUST FAN 120MM W/CARBON FILTER TO ELIMINATE 99.5 % PARTICLES AND ODOR, 80 MM INTAKE FAN TO EXTRACT THE HOT AIR/ODOR OUT. INSTALLED WALL MOUNTED AQUA PUMP CONTROLLER EASY TO ADJUST PRESSURE. INSTALLED EIGHT 100 OUTPUT WATT EQUIVALENT CFL LIGHTS CONSUMES ONLY 26 WATT PER BULB. (14,000) LUMEN SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO USE FOR 8-12 PLANTS. YOU WILL RECEIVE 6 X 2700K RED SPECTRUM LIGHTS, 2 X 6500K BLUE SPECTRUM LIGHTS, COMBINING DIFFERENT SPECTRUM WILL MAXIMIZE YOUR PLANTS GROWTH POTENTIAL. THE REFLECTORS ARE CUSTOM MADE TO REFLECT ALL THE LIGHTING DIRECTLY TO YOUR PLANTS, MADE OUT OF SOLID ALUMINUM METAL. THIS IS A 10 GALLON RESERVOIR TANK HAS 12 GROW POTS, IT IS A DEEP WATER CULTURE SYSTEM SIMPLE TO OPERATETO ACOMMODATE PERSONAL GROWERS YOU COULD GET UP TO 1 1/2 POUNDS OF DRY HERB OUT OF THIS GROW BOX NOT BAD FOR EVERY 2-4 MONTHS, THAT'S 6-10 POUNDS OF HERBS PER YEAR !!
    Items Included
    • ENCLOSURE CABINET
    • RESERVOIR TANK W/AIR PUMP,AIR STONE
    • REFLECTIVE LIGHT UNIT
    • CFL Bulbs
    • ONA BLOCK ODOR ELIMINATOR
    • 12X GROW POTS
    • HYDROTON
    • 12X ROCKWOOL
    • LIGHT TIMER
    • INDOOR THERMOMETER
    • GROW MANUAL
    Refund Policy: 
    30 day money back refund policy, unit must be in the same condition as it arrived , Item is subject for inspection before refund is issued. Shipping: 
    Once an order has been placed allow 2-4 days before item is shipped out, Expected time of delivery 3-10 business days, tracking number will be provided, it will be shipped via USPS, FED EX, UPS

2. Come on guys, im offering what most people want $400+ for 

3. Eight 26w CFLS? And you think that that will grow 8-12 plants? That's completely unrealistic, just like your yield approximation. Your price is very attractive but the product is very lacking.

4. #4 natemillyunz, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    Bulbs can be changed out it was so people could actually afford a grow box, I Build everything myself and they can be equipped to be very awesome, the starting gear i give you is a affordable way to get started

5. #5 John Frum, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    Look the bottom line is that you are advertising being able to grow 8-12 plants and get "UP TO 1 1/2 POUNDS OF DRY HERB OUT OF THIS GROW BOX NOT BAD FOR EVERY 2-4 MONTHS, THAT'S 6-10 POUNDS OF HERBS PER YEAR !!" using your setup, not a setup with different bulbs. That's dishonest and I 100% believe you have never pulled more than a pound out of this box because it's simply unrealistic for a setup of this scale. It's not right to fill people with false hope that they will be able to make these crazy yields, especially people looking for budget/micro builds that are low on funding to begin with.

You list the dimensions of the fans but not the CFM ratings and you also don't list the pumps LPM rating either. May I ask what these values are? I do think they look exceptionally well put together, very clean design and well made as well an extremely cheap price. I just think the components are lacking and that will lead to poor results.

6. What do you expect for $100 dollars 

7. #7 GoldGrower, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014

We expect not to be lied to. 1.5 pounds (24oz!)  from 8x 26w bulbs is just stupid. 2oz, maybe 3 if everything went perfectly is what it will grow and that will take about 3 months.

That reservoir should have just one net pot. The size of it, and the size of the grow box and lights isn't going to support more than 1 plant.

It's a cheap box, and dare I say it, for someone who is incapable of putting one together and only has that amount of money it's actually not bad. But lying to people about expectations is not on, nor is it necessary anyway

8. Please can you tell me how you came to settle on a figure of 24 ounces? I'd love to hear that story. Obviously you have no growing experience at all so where did you pluck that figure from? 

9. bump for justice!

10. The grow box is indeed very well put together, but could you please list the CFM of the fans and indeed the LPM of the pump?