Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

selling bud online

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by knicks226, Mar 18, 2009.

1. i was on legalbuds.com and they claim that they can sell bud online legally...how is this possible?

Attached Files:

2. I get my bud of a site, but it's medical so I think thats why it's legal.

It isnt legalbuds that I get off of.

3. I hope your not saying that the bud I get of the internet isnt bud lol.

4. If by "bud" you mean weed, then no, it most certainly is NOT bud. Not even close.

5. You can buy real bud online, probably a lot easier for you canadians lol
    However, those legal buds are shit, not cannabis or even close.

6. Why are people so dumb...

One guy gets medical marijuana from a clinic/delivery service
    The other guy who orig. started this thread is trying to buy some "scam weed"
    Legalbuds is your source for fake weed. It's legal because its not Cannabis. It's bullshit.:devious:

Edit : Dude above me beat me to it. :D

7. hes getting them from a delivery system for medical patients, it is real weed. that legal buds website is bullshit, its not weed.

8. OP thats not marijuana thats legal bud however you can get the real deal the same way you just got to know where ..

9. No THC = Not bud.

That website's notorious for shit.

10. that is orange lawn grass. smoke it and you will have the worst headache in your life. and your mouth is gonna taste like donkey dick.

11. legalbuds has better/stronger products than this imitation bud

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. you can get the same feeling with a hookah and shisha. The shisha will taste a hell of a lot better too. I tried the bud sampler pack and it was the harshest headache giver I have ever smoked. Not worth it!

13. P.S.- They're not selling pot on that website.

14. legalbuds are just herbs and shit compressed to look like buds. you can get real bud through the mail, but it's not legal unless you're a cardholder. i get all my weed through the mail.

15. I know of two places where you can order real bud by post. I've never done it but I've chatted with someone who has ordered his by mail in the US for the past 3 years and he's not in Cali. These places ship world wide. If you search hard enough you'll find who they are. Legal Buds is not one of them BTW.

16. so its settled right? legalbuds.com does not sell cannabis! lol..

17. It is settled...

But you can still buy cannabis buds online illegally?
    ( i know this is a touchy territory with weed being illegal and all (lol))
    But.. We all know even in the US you can buy seeds without anyone 'knowing' - without getting 'caught'
    But there are also places that exist, like actual web sites, that will 'covertly' sell you bud via internet hassle free/no strings attached?????

EDIT: I'm not at all interested in this kind of purchase I'm just curious, until it is completely safe and legal I plan on getting my ganja person-to-person or plant-to-person

18. Yes there is. I just said that 2 post above. You no listen

19. get mine mailed to me all the time waiting for some now