Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

selling and weights...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MVP 420, Aug 4, 2011.

1. A lot of people in my hood sell their G's and only give .6 n these dumbass ppl keep buying.... you guys have that problem in your areas?

2. No..because in my area you get shot for that.

3. Hahaha :p

4. Yuuup especially when I first started ppl would sell me what they said was a gram, in highnsight not only was it like .6 but it wa rediculously over priced. This is probly a problem for begginners everywhere.

5. #5 MVP 420, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol... *****hs get shot everyday in my hood... that is probably y

6. I don't buy from random "hood rats".. so nope. Never had that problem

7. Haha..no but foreal. Last time I got a shitty sack I had to kill him..:eek:

8. #8 MVP 420, Aug 4, 2011
    It's not even beginners these bastards been doing in a while... Smh I'm gon start slangin kush n give .7.... they just trying to stretch out their supply....

9. #9 MVP 420, Aug 4, 2011
    I feel you... I don't kill em but I let em know you got me once there ain't gon b no second... lbs

10. sorry bro I don't buy weed in "the hood" :wave:

11. I said area.... not just the hood -_-

12. Just tell em straight up.... "stop shysten muh sack befo deres a problem"

13. A lot of people do that

.8's look like g's

14. This would in reality make you just as sketchy as them

fair enough..no personally I do not have this issue where I live..mainly because my buisness relationships would never involve someone who would short someone on "one gram"

15. Yeah I been stopped buying from these suckas... but I did have to buy a nick last night... -_-

16. good that I have a scale, rip me off once and I will never buy from you again

17. Whose hood is the hardest?!

18. Obviously mine :metal:

19. A scale usually solves that problem for me...

20. in Estonia, it happens almost all the time g's are like .7-.8