Selling 400W HPS/MH

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by cole_anthracite, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Didn't see a category for things to sell so here we go, evil ex wife = no money (don't get married if your single .... EVER!) and no room so heres what I got

400 Watt Light system includes:

400 Watt ballast
    Socket and cords
    Bat wing reflector
    2 400 watt MH Bulbs
    1 400 watt MH to HPS Conversion Bulb

Like new only used maybe 500 hours (1 month) This can do both the jobs of Metal Halide and High Pressure Sodium in 1 fixture, the 3 bulbs are about $90 total on their own

Everything above including shipping it to you DHL Ground 4 day, asking $150 if you're interested or want more details send me a pm. Sucks to get rid of, but hardly have the space to keep it boxed up in any longer.

Attached Files:

2. So this fixture can run the MH and HPS bulbs without having to switch anything around?

-MotorcycleMike

3. Yeah its a Metal Halide balast so it runs regular bulbs when you're ready to change cycles you unplug the ballast for an hour let the bulb cool then replace with the MH to HPS bulb which is an HPS bulb designed to run in a metal halide balast a regular HPS bulb would burn out thes HPS bulb has never been used but I recently burned it for an hour earlier today to make sure it still works

4. Ok, Im interested, PM me with a way that I can pay you, and I might be able to come up with money.

5. 100 shipped over here if u need to rid it