Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sell smoke bottles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mos_def, May 10, 2010.

1. i just saw a video on a waterfall bong.. and was thinking, could they fill bottles with weed smoke, then make the bottle airtight and sell the bottles for later inhalation??

2. Smoke would go stale

3. i was thinking of doing this since it would be a great loophole around the law if legal

4. I'll laugh at anyone who wants to just buy smoke.

5. even though it would be gross... would it even get them high?

6. haha not bashing on your idea, but who the fuck would buy stale smoke instead of weed?

7. idk man i didnt know smoke could go stale i mean, so i guess that just makes the whole plan pointless

8. how exactly does smoke go stale?

9. You wouldn't be able to put a price on a bottle of smoke, even if it didn't go stale. creative though :cool:

10. ^^ You could sell it like weed. use 1 gram of weed for the smoke.. and charge like $25 for it

11. ya you could, just create the market.

12. #13 jesusranch, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    I like this idea. Not for selling though, that's a bit ridiculous...but like for on the road smoking and avoiding paraphernalia charges sounds interesting.

But I'm way to lazy for that and mostly smoke at home anyways.:smoking:

13. exactly.

if you got like really good weed smoke, charge alot, if you got mids smoke, charge normal, and if you got shwag smoke, charge very little

14. smoke goes stale after 12 seconds, and then it starts to res up whatever it's in...

15. are you guys seriously considering this

R U SERIOUSS!

16. all the boiled thc in the smoke would cool and accumulate on the bottle walls in the form of oil. I see exactly what you are saying though, it would be totally awesome if it were possible.

17. Yummy. Stale schwag smoke!:hide:

18. The smoke would just eventually become resin that sticks to the inside of the bottles