Selfie Thread!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 485635, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Selfie time! Let's see all those beautiful faces!

[​IMG]

Not sure if this kind of thread is allowed, sorry if it isn't.

• Like Like x 1
  2. why u here then

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. #4 Choose Goose, Jan 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    Well it just seems like a bad idea to put your face on a forum dedicated to pot.

But oh well here’s me:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hey you're kinda cute! ;)

Yea I could see why that would be bad but half the cops in my city smoke weed, so I'm not worried about getting busted for a bag.

5. It's an older one of me, but here it is -

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Yeah.. we used to call that 'Self Absorbed Vanity' in my day

to think it all started with the stay at home moms of the 90's

now it normal to carry one of those camera sticks ...lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Look out, Robert Ford is behind you!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Well I used to have severe issues with being self-conscious and hating my body, so I would say being proud or even vain is a decent turnaround from that. But to each their own.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Make perfect weapons and as you say, totally acceptable to carry wink wink.

I would post a selfie, but I have a feeling it will end up on the darts boards of quite a few blades!

BTW OP you are hot, you look an awful lot like my Mrs. You Jewish?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Thanks! Not that I'm aware, mostly German and Irish with a touch American Indian. Although I've had a LOT of people ask me that for some reason.

• Like Like x 1
  11. meh.jpeg Here I am, mooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. You deffo look Jewish, and you wouldnt believe how much you look like my mrs. I suspect you both maybe have shared European bloodlines.....

People ask you a lot because you look an awful lot like my other half and her family - their ancestors were jews -ashkenazi jews some people call them.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Holy crap, I see it. Just did a google on Ashkenazi Jews and they look more related to me than my actual family.

14. Not all women are vain nor are all men innocent of it...just sayin!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Yup, you're officially smoking hot! Some people like black women, fat women, blonde women, bolshy women etc etc, I like Jewish women!! Something about the dark hair and eyes, plus Jewish women are generally more intelligent and successful.

You can get your dna checked now online for a fee. I keep meaning to do it but can never justify spending the money when I always have something else I want or need more.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. I think many men are worse these days. Fake tan, make up - men aint men anymore. All this metrosexual crap got so bog in the UK a few years ago that the men are just as vein and image conscious.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Well, I heard my great-great grandparents fled Germany during WW2, they came from Nuremberg, and that was actually their last names. I might be high but maybe they covered up their heritage in fear of persecution? Who knows, I can't find out from anyone in my family.
    Maybe I will do a dna test

18. Don't get me started on metros! I mean it might sound mean but I don't want my man to be wearing more makeup than me! lol

• Like Like x 3
  19. Is that why I've scheduled a mani-pedi?

• Funny Funny x 1