self-portrait

Discussion in 'General' started by sykoskier18, Apr 17, 2007.

1. so i just recently dyed my hair blonde and my mom wanted me to send her a pic of it since i live about 4 hours away from her, so i took this pic on my phone and sent it to her before i realized that my huge bong is in the background... oops. Now she cut off my monthy spending allowance >.< . It was worth it though.
    [​IMG]

2. haha awesome story, typical stoner move to leave the bong in the picture and send it to the rents:laughing: i wouldn't worry about the allowance though...get a part time job or something

3. that is pretty entertaining. suck that now you gotta get your own pot money.

4. wow thats fucking hilarious. you shoulda came up with some bullshit story about how it was your friends or something. haha thats definitely funny shit though

5. blonde? looks read... <3 me some redheads

cute :)

at least all she cut off was the allowance.... could have been much worse!

i'd hit it (the bong silly!!!)

6. oh man, haha i should have said it was someone else's! the thought NEVER even crossed my mind. Yeah, the only reason she didnt do more is because 1) i live at college and wont be living at home again, and 2) she smokes reefers too! so yeah... I cant believe i didnt say that!

And as for it looking red, I know... it was supposed to be blonde, but i had dark brown hair before i dyed it and so it turned red...