Self Esteem and Marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by MacGyverGirl, Dec 26, 2017.

1. It's been so long since I last posted lol.

Often when I smoke, regardless of strain, I often notice my self esteem is higher. Sometimes I almost get vain in front of the mirror just admiring myself. I'm about to sound 100% white girl, but I've even found I tend to take more photos of ny self when I'm high.
    Does smoking affect anyone else in a similar fashion? Or am I just strange lol.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Selfie boooooooooooooop
    lol naw it's ok to feel yourself sometimes
    weed makes my fly

• Like Like x 2
  3. I can’t go in public without a attitude without being medicated. Being sober makes me antisocial ‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Op what's ur gender and race, since u mentioned u sounding 100% white girl I was just curious since u mentioned it without having 2.

And bruh, u are kinda weird. Aside from the fact that taking pictures of yourself is a human being's most apprehensive attempt at vanity, doing it while high is curious considering I can imagine there are other things u could do while being high. The validation ur trying to give urself when taking pictures of urself strikes me as odd. It's definitely a 21st century trend but not one I like seeing done by males, if u are one. What's your sexuality cause it may play a part in ur behavior.

• Like Like x 1

5. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. idk but sometimes I look at myself thru my front facing camera when im high just cause looking at yourself when high is a bit interesting at times but it's not like I'm about to suck my own dick or anything

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 tangentweed, Dec 26, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2017
    Cannabis can give you a sense of greater creativity.
    In that way it contributes to positive self esteem for me personally.
    I get my best musical ideas after indulging (not that I’m coming up with hit material), and many times when I listen back to a recording of mine, I wonder where it came from and that makes me proud of the accomplishment.
    I try to be objective and not be too full of myself. There’s a fine line between self esteem and conceit.
    Creativity while collaborating with others on music can also be enhanced if you are focused at the task at hand.

• Like Like x 2
  8. mmm, why is it curious? Same thing happens to me, and I’m a girl too.. I’ve always look in the mirror since I was a kid though hehe, so for me it’s obvious that I’m designing myself every time I look in the mirror,
    The interesting thing is why is it true: for me as well when I’m high I always accept my self, I feel beautiful even on my messy relaxed Sundays

• Like Like x 1
  9. Beautiful truths!

10. Nothing wrong with that. I'm the same way girl I like looking at my self in front of my mirror when i'm high. I am proud that I always look good. You should post more often.

• Like Like x 1
  11. #11 Cananinja, Dec 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    Avi says girl. Vanity has no gender and a little is good for you . I've seen actual odd behaivior from noob smokers, chilling in front of a mirror, is harmless imo. We all have our quirks. I watch cartoons in excess when high, it doesn't mean I "identify" my self as a child

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2