Self Control Thread

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Purpleface, Apr 7, 2013.

1. It seems like many of the blades on here lack self control( not all of us) wether it has to do with marijuana consumption, diet, fitness, etc.

So I thought I'd create this thread so people can share what their having problems with and so others can offer support or advice.

2. I have self control sober but I have a hard time not munching out when I'm high. The best thing I found was if you're busy at work or with friends you won't have that much trouble with whatever it is you're trying to not do. But when you're home all day it's really hard

3. it's all in your headdddddddddddd

4. i eat, munch, binge, before i sleep. it gives me some terrible shits in the morning but i'm not gaining any weight from it because i use a lot of energy throughout the day. i know its unhealthy though and over the next 10 years i'll gain a lot of weight unless i change my habits. i eat healthy throughout the day but its like i can't sleep until i binge on comfort food

what this is affecting immediately though is my quality of sleep, i can tell i'm not getting the rest i need. well, tonight i'm not gonna do it.

5. I eat good all week and then I splurge on the weekend. It kind of makes me depressed because I no I could have way more results, if i could just not eat out on the weekends but its a social thing for me ugh.

6. If you're about to do something you don't want to do, remove yourself from the situation entirely.

Easiest way for me anyhow.