Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Self conscience well high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ilovemybong, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Thanks guys, I really taking his advice in to thought, very helpful!

2. This is like the exact opposite of me, I could be butt ass naked while high and it wouldnt bother me.

3. no dude i feel the complete opposite...

4. I think your the first person I have ever heard say that being self concious is a good thing, besides bulimics and anorexics.

5. I'm always chill as hell when I'm high. I am usually more happy about myself and my life while I'm high.

6. You think this guy chose to be like this? You're fucked up for posting this picture. Enjoy karma.

7. Well said!:D:D

8. What? :confused: That guy just got photographed at an inopportune time and someone added a caption, otherwise I don't think there's anything wrong with him

9. [​IMG]

10. Then you are naive.

11. [​IMG]

12. “When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.”
    -Bob Marley

13. That cheeto cannot be a meme because it has not been reviewed by a panel of distinguished judges and given the stamp of approval:cool:

14. Hang on...

[​IMG]