Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Rachel Korine, and Ashley Benson

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Some disney stars, mixed in with abc, and a movie celeb. Very nice.

Isn't Selena a role model for our young ones?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. damn, justin bieber is one lucky fuck.selana gomez is an angel

3. [quote name='"Simmerten"']damn, justin bieber is one lucky fuck.selana gomez is an angel[/quote]

I second that

4. Hah the 6th picture, I thought they were at a rave or something...

I was like 'dafuq?'

5. #5 Esco616, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited: May 21, 2023

6. THANK.YOU. lol what I dont get is why? Why 2 of Disney's most popular stars. The girl from fucking high school musical and whatever Selena does.

South park was right!!! Disney is trying to make all out daughters turn into whores!

7. that shit is for a movie they're doing, I dont remember what its called but bikini/beach/miami something or other.

8. [quote name='"365DaysofGrowin"']THANK.YOU. lol what I dont get is why? Why 2 of Disney's most popular stars. The girl from fucking high school musical and whatever Selena does.

South park was right!!! Disney is trying to make all out daughters turn into whores![/quote]

True..actually they aren't really superfine..i think the thought of them being on tv and forbidden fruit for so long makes them appealing..atleast to some

9. oh. That makes total sense. Here I was thinking they all Got together to have a sexy ass photoshoot....damn lol

10. [quote name='"Eye Get Money"']

True..actually they aren't really superfine..i think the thought of them being on tv and forbidden fruit for so long makes them appealing..atleast to some[/quote]

I like phat asses n round fertile breast. These bitches look like they couldn't take a tampon let alone my manrod

11. #11 365DaysofGrowin, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
    [quote name='"Eye Get Money"']

True..actually they aren't really superfine..i think the thought of them being on tv and forbidden fruit for so long makes them appealing..atleast to some[/quote]

Hahah that's exactly my reason! I was shitting bricks when the naked pics of Vanessa got out lol I was like no way no way. Like how ralphie may made that joke about Britney spears vagina on the Internet, its just something you gotta see

12. If it made you think of that, how different is it than if it were actually true. Suggestive posing isn't innocent.

13. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

If it made you think of that, how different is it than if it were actually true. Suggestive posing isn't innocent.[/quote]

Not that different cuz that's the first thing I thought....

I hope Disney gets negative media attention about this...

14. Vanessa is missing one thing....oh yeah,my penis in her mouf.

:ey:

15. What is this, pedo central? They all look 16

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. [quote name='"dishin reg"']What is this, pedo central? They all look 16

[/quote]

Thank you

17. [quote name='"Eye Get Money"']

Thank you[/quote]

Right? Selena Gomez has the face of a 12 year old

18. [quote name='"dishin reg"']What is this, pedo central? They all look 16
    [/quote]

I was beginning to think I was the only one lol.

19. Dont care. At 19 im completely fine with fucking any of those 4 chicks. Fuck Yeah for youth!