Seizure

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fatcat, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Yo, this a story from a bit back. We had this weed that was real smooth and just fixking coated in well, seems to be kief. Fast forward to after a hotbox my buddy gives me a pure kief hoot which I held in and actually zoned out hard mid hoot. I start playing a game on my phone when all of a sudden my buddy is fucking flailing till I grab him and snap him out of it ( really freaky seizure). We fucking end up going to a&w and never smoked that weed again and we have never experienced no shit like that.

If its the weed I would like to know what could make a bus really powdery and smooth tasting as well as induced seizures (not sure)

2. sounds weird, never heard of this happening.
    one time i think i had a seizure when i woke up, i was like shaking all around, and couldnt stop or control my body. i was consious thinking wtf is this.

3. I haven't gotten off this guy since. Was this shit just too pote? I don't see how my guy would do this and why... It didn't taste like it was laced with anything just real smooth

4. maybe he was just fucking with you? haha ive never heard of weed causing seizures, regardless of potency

maybe it was completely un-weed related and it was jsut a coincidence you were blazing when he had it

5. He was not fucking with me. I did not notice him until he was full on flailing hit my rear view mirror out of place and when I grabbed him.. His face was white and he was just... Blank. First thin he says is "sorry sorry sorry" and I'm just sitting there like what the fuck... Did you almost die?

I know potency shouldn't induce a seizure... But I don't want to believe some other shit was in there but I have a bad feeling. When you break open a mug it's just fucking coated to shit I think it's legit but so sketchy

6. sounds crazy man, im not sure what else it couldve been

7. you can have seizures naturally....... so it could be anything.

8. yep thats what i was thinking that maybe it was a total coincidence that you were blazing at that time and it wasnt weed related at all

9. Well to clarify he hadn't had a hoot in like 10 minn so maybe you guys are right and I should get him to get himself checked out. Like I said I didn't have one but I zoned out hard right after the pure powder hoot

10. marijuana has never caused anyone to have a seizure, if you did have one see a doctor

11. Guys aren't listening is there a drug that causes any of these symptoms? Or like something inhaled

12. You guys are not listening is there any drug that can cause any of these symptoms or something inhaled

13. Shit double post... Triple post

14. Coke can cause seizures, but that's like if u OD n shit , and I doubt you could od from laced shit

But, anything's possible

15. Upon extraction with iso kief would be golden yes? But then again I suppose other chemicals can be golden....

16. To clarify again.. Would an ISo extraction potentially grab other chemicals?

17. Ask him if he actually lost consciousness or if he was aware of his body's movement.

I used to have these things called "convulsive syncopes" which is when your blood pressure gets too low and you temporarily do not have adequate blood flow to your brain. Mine would happen when I stood up, I would black out, my limbs would go tingliy, and I'd collapse to the floor in convulsions. I was conscious though because I was fully aware of what was happening.

I am bringing this up, because maybe if he held in a hit too long or did whatever to cause a drop in blood pressure. If this is the case, don't sweat too much over it.

18. Update: previously mentioned Friend now has a partially collapsed lung; related? I highly doubt it.

19. Dude that's scary as fuck. One time my dumbass girlfriend thought it would be convienient to smoke out of an aluminum can and it caused her to have a seizure. Now everytime she tokes she has one. 3 years later and she still lives in constant fear of it.

20. In my professional opinion, he had a seizure, mostly for the "sorry sorry sorry" stuff...This seems to be common when people come out of seizures...We tend to feel like its our fault, and just apologize to anyone around...

Though I am not sure if what you smoked caused to your friend to have a seizure, its definately possible his seizures were/or dormant. Your buddy could be getting small seizures reguraly without even knowing...He just needs to become more aware.

As far as him almost dying. Based on what you described, I seriously doubt it ( my longest grand mal was about twenty minutes, and woke up in some hospital)...

Believe or not, many people live with seizures, and are perfectly fine. Just got to be aware.