Seinfeld Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Bluntzilla420, Aug 6, 2008.

1. My favorite show of all time. My favorite episode would have to be 'The Butter Shave'.

2. "Oh, Moses, smell the roses..."

3. ELAINE

well I don't need much, just 3 squares will do it

JANE

I'm sorry I don't have a square to spare, now if you don't mind

ELAINE

3 squares? you can't spare 3 squares??

JANE

no I don't have a square to spare, I can't spare a square

4. Great show. especially high. One of my all time favorite shows. My favorite episode is The Bizarro Jerry. *Knock on the door* "It's me, feldman..... from across the hall?" LOL

5. Not to hate on anyone here, but I have never even been mildly entertained by seinfeld. However, I find curb your enthusiasm hilarious.

6. Seinfeld is one of my all time favorite shows. I can rewatch any episode and it will still be funny.

"Let me understand. You've got the hen, the chicken and the rooster. The rooster goes with the chicken. So, who's having sex with the hen?" - Frank Costanza

Cosmo Kramer: "The bus is outta control. So I grab him by the collar, I take him out of the seat, I get behind the wheel, and now I'm driving the bus."

Jerry: "Wow."

George Costanza: "You're Batman."

Cosmo Kramer: "Yeah, yeah, I am Batman. Then the mugger, he comes to and he starts choking me. So I'm fighting him off with one hand and I kept driving the bus with the other, ya know. Then I managed to open up the door and I kicked him out the door, ya know, with my foot, ya know, at the next stop."

Jerry: "You kept making all the stops?"

Cosmo Kramer: "Well, people kept ringing the bell!"

7. I love The Opposite. The Pen is another of my favourites, even though it doesn't have George or Krammer. The Library Cop always makes me crease too.

8. I like the Germaphobe episode where kramer installs a garbage disposal in his shower.

Or when he and jerry switch apartments. I think its the one with kenny rodgers roasters.

9. Well, you are from Boston. Boston is like the bizarro New York City. So in conclusion, you live in the bizarro world with bizarro sports fans.

10. i can dance like elaine

11. so can I....after downing a case of beer :D

12. Holy Fuck!!!! this morning i posted here about my favorite episode being about kenny rodgers roasters and tonight it was on!!!!!!!1 man that made my day:hello:

13. #33 BubbleFunker, Sep 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2008
    I love Seinfeld.

Once when I was on an outta towner with my old work mates, I was in my room in the hotel, watching Seinfeld before bed. . .the episode was so funny I was laughing hysterically. Apparently I was laughing so loud my supervisor in the next room thought I was crying and phoned my room to see if I was OK. I answered the phone laughing, and he was confused. I apologized and tried not to laugh so loud. I failed.
    I think it was the episode where Kramer repainted the highway after he adopts it. If that's the same one where Newman is in the truck singing Once, Twice, three times a Lady, and the truck bursts into flames. "oh the humanity!" The Pothole.
    Too many great episodes.

14. if you search, i have many seinfeld threads... not saying this shouldn't exist, but there is well documented evidence of my fanaticism... i recently thought about selling my 1-9 collection, but couldn't bring myself to do it... sold scrubs, weeds and entourage instead :)

15. i dont think i could ever pick a favorite haha but i laughed my ass off watchin the first season while i was blazed one night
    "you cant over die you cant over dry":)

16. its the milf weed ya smoke till ya choke its the milf weed
    haha i wanna try the milf weed

17. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. Impossible to just choose one. Observational humour is the shit.

19. Yep, just have to reiterate the obvious

GEORGE: T-bone steak.
    KRUGER: For lunch?
    GEORGE: Well, I am just a T-bone kinda guy. Love that T-bone. In fact, you might as well call me--
    WATKINS: That sounds good. I'll have one, too.
    KRUGER: Watkins, you're havin' a T-bone?
    WATKINS: I love 'em.
    KRUGER: Well, then we should call you T-bone.
    GEORGE: Uh, no. No, we shouldn't.
    KRUGER: T-bone!
    ALL (chanting): T-bone! T-bone! T-bone! T-bone! T-bone! T-bone! T-bone! T-bone!

20. Oh man. Way too many to list.
    well actua;;y
    I liked The Bizarro Jerry!!

lol

its funny. All i have to do it hear the name and i can automatically remember the entire episode