Seinfeld Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Bluntzilla420, Aug 6, 2008.

1. What is your favorite episode(s)? Mine is "The Marine Biologist" from Season 5..."the sea was angry that day my friends..."

2. theres no way i could chose just one episode as my favorite. i love them all, they never get old.

3. if you include all Larry David's stuff.. :hello:
    <object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kcf2CO65lf4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></object>

4. My favorite episode is "The Reverse Peepholes"

It features Puddy and his fur coat

5. Yeah Puddy and Joe Mayo own the same fur coat and Elaine accidentally throws Joe Mayo's coat out the window where it lands in a tree and Newman climbs it to grab it.

Woo I watch way too much Seinfeld I have memorized every episode.

6. i love seinfeld

7. omfg me too

i enjoy the episode where george does everything against his intuition and benefits from it

don't know the name of it

8. Great show. My favorite episode is the masturbation bet, I dunno know the exact name but its a classic!

9. "The Contest"...

Kramer: I'm out! Yeah I'm out of the contest!

10. "The Opposite"...last episode of Season 5

11. NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! or the one where elaines dating a communist

12. oh man that episode is a classic....id have to say definatly one of my favorites....kramer cracks me up to no end

13. My favorite is "The Strike" from season 9. "It's a Festivus miracle!"

14. I love when George is paniking and calls Jerry from a pay phone.

George: Jerry you gotta help me! I'm in this situation (etc etc)....

Jerry: .....who is thiiis?

loll

15. One word.....

SEXMAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuHcNkLo8Ok

16. YES!

seinfeld holds a deep place in ma heart

17. "Well, the rickshaw's gone. Yeah, we strapped it to a homeless guy and *vreet!*...he bolted." - Kramer

18. Gammy's gettin' upset!

19. thats my favorite episode also. I like it when they find the beach whale and someone yells out "IS ANYONE HERE A MARINE BIOLOGIST" and george looks at his girlfriend and walks out into the water. Lol what are the chances