Sega Genesis

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by luvskush, Apr 16, 2010.

1. I used to have a sega genisis and I always loved playing them growing up. I came up on this Sega Genisis deal that still has ALL original stuff including box and manuals. I thought it was pretty neat I dont think I've ever seen the box for this sega or even seen one this nice..

Here's some pics

Attached Files:

2. niiice find. didja pick it up? I have a sega that I bought at a yardsale 2 years back to replace the one that broke when I was like 14. I love it, and my top loader nintendo that still works. have em' both hooked up in my new apartment and whenever I go back to my hometown to visit the rents I pick up a few "new" games for em' from a local comic shop that sells used video games and movies.

3. #3 luvskush, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2010
    Hell yea I picked it up those are my pictures haha :D
    I was looking through the free section of craigslist and someone had a post that said 'free household items'.. under their post there was some random stuff and then the word video games and genesis stuck out to me. I asked if it was a sega genisis and if they still had it.. and since they were offering it for free, I offered $20 if they would hold it for me.. The biggest suprise was the condition it was in I couldn't believe it. Soo yea I got all that for $20 =]

But yea darksparks I love old school video games too, they're soo much fun when you're baked and bring back some good memories.

4. When I was dead broke, man I couldn't picture this

5. 50 inch screen money green leather sofa, got two rides, a limousine with a chauffeur

6. niiice! excellent purchase then my friend. it will provide hour upon hours of entertainment the old systems don't break as easy as these new ones. plus the games are wicked fun, well executed and make you feel accomplished once you beat them. The two games I really want to get for sega next are gunstar heroes and zombies ate my neighbors.

7. phone bill about 2Gs flat no need to worry my accountant hand:Dles that.