Seeya, GC.

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, May 22, 2007.

1. Nah, not for good. :p

Just this beautiful day. I have a day off, got incredibly baked. Now, its hiking and taking pictures for me. :smoking:

Hope you guys are doing great.

(Pointless thread, delete at will.:cool:)

2. Have a great day bro,m take some pics. I'm workin today.... I thought you were leaving us perminately. You scared me bro :p

3. Blahhh, I thought you were leaving us, too. I almost shed a tear

Now, this pisses me off. I bought a bag yesterday JUST so I could go to the woods, and fish, take some pictures of the scenery, and just enjoy it in general. What do I wake up to? A sore ass throat, and PERFECT weather. We're talking perfect. Not too chilly, not too hot, and a slight breeze. Fucking sore throats. I want to see pics, man. Pics!

4. GET STOOONNED! Have an awesome day man, I'm pretty stoked myself, I finally get my Illadelph back this week[repaired by KC], I haven't used it in 8 months!

5. no drinking today? :wave:

6. Just don't get drunk,lol. Heinous+ GC chatroom+a 30pak= interesting convo with Heinous. All im gonna say is he got a lot of love to give,lol. Poor R_M.

7. Have a blast man. Take as many pics as you can ;P Hope you enjoy your hike!!

Oh yea, Get roasted.....lol :bongin:

8. Don't do that do me! Gave me a heart attack for cryin out loud. :p

I love hiking whilst blazed, make sure to toss up those pics when you get back.

I'll start the party off with a shot of the Eagles Nest Wilderness in CO

[​IMG]

Have fun bro! :wave:

9. haha, I saw the thread title, and your name underneath it, and immediately thought, "nah, there's no way. Good to see you're fuckin around. Have a day!!!

10. darn.......

11. Nice man,

I was not lucky enough to have this beautiful day off, but I was out of work early and hit the trail for about 3 or 4 hours, not bad.

Hope you enjoyed it.

12. Scared me, Heinous!

13. Baleeted! :p

Hey chipcago, I like the text in your sig. Very cool.

14. Well, just got back. Have a bunch of pictures to upload. But, my girl will do that on her computer.

Anyway, as we were walking back the the car, we were cut off by a big-ass black bear.

From a distance, I see 2 people, and what appears to be a black dog. We still continue walking, when I notice the two people, turn and start running. Then, I say to myself as I it becomes clear, "that's no dog."

He turns sideways, and I completely see its a black bear now. So, I calmly start backing up, still watching. I took a picture of it, but it was kinda far away. So, no good detail, and I was going to risk getting closer.

The bear follows us for about a half mile, not chasing, just walking casually. So, we bump into this lady who's chilling in her car and ask for a ride back because a bear is blocking the way. She was nice and helped us back.

Fun day. :)

15. scary man, I've been hearing that the bears are doing good in New England this year- they even made it on the news in connecticut this morning (I didn't hear the story just saw a black bear in a tree).

So far I've only come across a fox and a coyote.

I think if I were to see a bear I would shit myself- maybe thats cause I'm usually by myself.

16. Oh yea, I'm definately buying some bear-mace now. I'm just lucky as hell I didn't stumble upon him while I was on the trail. I'd be shit outta luck.

Saw him down to the main path to the parking.